Home

Kevin Durant Will Sign with the Golden State Warriors - Are They Cheese in NBA 2K17?

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Will Sign with the Golden State Warriors - Are They Cheese in NBA 2K17? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2016, 09:40 PM   #57
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kevin Durant Will Sign with the Golden State Warriors - Are They Cheese in NBA 2K

This is gunna kill online gameplay when 2K17 comes out. Every player is gunna be GSW and i bet the 3 ball will be more powerfull also in the new game, so I expect nothing but cheese or just playing the same team over and over and over. Ughhhhhh...
Old 07-04-2016, 09:51 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 9
I would try to contain them with the Bucks and their lineup of 6'11" PG (Giannis) 6'9" SG (Middleton) 6'9" SF (Parker) 6'11 PF (Monroe) 7'1" C (Maker) all with length and all with superior athleticism to anyone on the GSW.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:54 PM   #59
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Re: Kevin Durant Will Sign with the Golden State Warriors - Are They Cheese in NBA 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky3
I would try to contain them with the Bucks and their lineup of 6'11" PG (Giannis) 6'9" SG (Middleton) 6'9" SF (Parker) 6'11 PF (Monroe) 7'1" C (Maker) all with length and all with superior athleticism to anyone on the GSW.
Ya then the game takes over and all your players can't stay in front of them or you start to miss everything while they shoot nothing but 3's with high rated players. Sounds Fun
Old 07-04-2016, 10:19 PM   #60
Banned

iloveosalot's Arena

I think the word "Cheese" is just thrown around way too much these days.

They will be the highest rated team with the best players.

I bet NBA players wish they could "patch the cheese out" but they can't. They have to play who is on the team they're up against.

Saying this, I do hate the warriors, always have. I will loate going up against them going forward even more.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:20 PM   #61
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

this is why 2K should make NBA today games ranked games so users don't have to play GSW 24/7 all the time and killed the online experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2016, 10:57 PM   #62
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Hell no...Pacers all the way. I won't even try them just for fun.

Lmaoo, nah u already know what teams i'll be using fam. Lakers and Knicks All Day Like Always.. #OnlineNation

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY
Old 07-04-2016, 11:07 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5
no post defense just go to the rim.. And if you make them go to the hole you can win because a team like the Spurs with Gasol has shot blockers and can score from everywhere inside and outside.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:48 AM   #64
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbook24
no post defense just go to the rim.. And if you make them go to the hole you can win because a team like the Spurs with Gasol has shot blockers and can score from everywhere inside and outside.
If it's like 2k16 with these ridiculous shot blocks Steph Curry will be able to protect the paint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »