Home

Sim on Superstar or Allstar?

This is a discussion on Sim on Superstar or Allstar? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2016, 10:16 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Sim on Superstar or Allstar?

I just want to know if more people play on superstar level or allstar level in nba 2k16? And why? I have been playing on superstar level and I want to try allstar. There are a few things I don't do in the game against the CPU because they are cheese moves, such as the spin dribble, the entire post-up game basically, stealing in transactions, etc...and when I play against the CPU, they do a lot of things I cannot do with my controls of the controller, so I lose more than win and a lot of those loses come from the edge CPU has over me, so I am going to give allstar level a try, how about you guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 10:31 AM   #2
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Sim on Superstar or Allstar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I just want to know if more people play on superstar level or allstar level in nba 2k16? And why? I have been playing on superstar level and I want to try allstar. There are a few things I don't do in the game against the CPU because they are cheese moves, such as the spin dribble, the entire post-up game basically, stealing in transactions, etc...and when I play against the CPU, they do a lot of things I cannot do with my controls of the controller, so I lose more than win and a lot of those loses come from the edge CPU has over me, so I am going to give allstar level a try, how about you guys?
The CPU has endless advantages against you like you stated so just don't limit yourself. Use whatever you need if you wanna stay on superstar
Old 07-24-2016, 11:00 AM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=883598
Old 07-24-2016, 11:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

In offline vs CPU games, I go back and forth between all-star and superstar. Some games I play first three quarters on all-star then final quarter on superstar. I also customize sliders to max out fouls, as an NBA team averaged 20.3 fouls per game in 2015-2016.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 07-24-2016, 01:17 PM   #5
Rookie

With slight sliders adjustments, Superstar is the way to go for me.
I can have some good runs, or suffer some good runs from the CPU, the scenario of each game feels pretty realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 01:28 PM   #6
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8

I heard Coach 2K state that this year's game has been tuned to play with equal attributes between CPU vs. User on offline Superstar simulation level.

He was apparently quoting something Da Czar had mentioned about equal attributes for offline play. I cannot confirm if this is true; however, I myself have gone back and forward from Superstar to Allstar.

The conclusion that I have come to is that the developers have created this years game to penalize players who either will not, cannot, or do not know how to play real life basketball (sim).
"Florida State, the only FBS Division-1 school to finish consecutively in the AP top 5 poll for 14 years. This is a record that no other collegiate football team will ever remotely come close to accomplishing again."

#Unconquered
Old 07-24-2016, 01:37 PM   #7
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8

Here is the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0t9ZK_9B_4
"Florida State, the only FBS Division-1 school to finish consecutively in the AP top 5 poll for 14 years. This is a record that no other collegiate football team will ever remotely come close to accomplishing again."

#Unconquered
Old 07-25-2016, 02:01 AM   #8
Rookie

DJQuick700's Arena

sim on all-star and you should practice

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »