Home

2k17 please fix how to get Scrapper Badge

This is a discussion on 2k17 please fix how to get Scrapper Badge within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k17 please fix how to get Scrapper Badge

First off, shout out to all the real ones out there who grinded the last 2 years to get this elusive badge. To me, The Scrapper badge has been impossible for me to get. I played center and I thought that's a nice badge, I'd love to have that on my big. Low and behold, I'm too slow to chase after loose balls, and on top of that, the offensive cpu has an auto boost of speed/quickness on loose balls or balls poked, so the game doesn't reward you for playing great defense.
So I said lemme try for it as a guard. I see a couple of people with it, but timing the loose ball save proves just as hard regardless if you're a guard or a big. I'm just asking to level the playing field for the defender so he can at least attempt to make a play for the loose ball save.

P.S. wouldn't it be easier if we had a check off list for how many loose ball saves are required to obtain the badge in game?

Lemme know what you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2016, 11:37 PM   #2
Pro

Re: 2k17 please fix how to get Scrapper Badge

It's not that bad honestly, this was one of the first badges i got with my center and power forward. If anything it should be more exclusive, just like every badge should be.

A good start would be a required rating of 90 for the hustle attribute. This is of course assuming the buckets will be gone and we'll be able to upgrade our stats individually.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:40 AM   #3
Banned

Re: 2k17 please fix how to get Scrapper Badge

The badge is irrelevant to the human user. Play against the cpu and they just get loose balls with magnetic abilities and play against another human and the offensive team always gets them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »