Home

Player Archetypes NBA 2k17

This is a discussion on Player Archetypes NBA 2k17 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 03:31 PM   #945
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player Archetypes NBA 2k17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopaKnicca
Not without your stamina Cuz I got bruiser plus all your badges are negated. Bye bye ankle breaker I'll be taking those cookies.
They aren't negated they're dropped one level but so are your defensive badges. Also I'm not a size up spammer I only need one move and I'm ghost
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 03:31 PM   #946
Rookie

Quote:
Ok, follow me here. He's a SHOT CREATOR, thats his speciality. He shoots BETTER off the dribbe sir. I bet you didn't even know what the difficult shots badge did until I just told you yet you sit here soo smug that your right. 2k is al about specialties now if you haven't realized that. Lets look at it the other way around too, the Sharpshooter with the CATCH & SHOOT badge shoots better off the PASS. He has a SHOT OF DRIBBLE category too and when that is maxed out at its low threshold for his build he stll shoots poor off the dribble but better than w/out any points in that tower. Maybe 92 three for a Sharpshooter off the pass or stand still and a 65 off the dribble. That logic is not the same for a sharpshooter with a difficult shots badge. Have you ever played basketball? Do you know why people take RHYTHM dribbles to calm dow and hit their free-throws rather than stand and shoot a freethrow straigh off the REF's pass? The answer is because in REAL LIFE some people shoot better off the dribble and some shoot better off the pass. It's okay you don't have to believe me. Prove me wrong though so I can learn and stop spreading "false" information. Thanks.
It's kinda funny that u call out people for telling u their opinion but urself talking like u created the whole thing and got it all right.

I don't really know what they consider off dribble shots anyway. Taking a few steps? already after a Pump fake and one step to the side? After chaining 3-5 moves? just spin or step back shots? Who knows...but there is absolutely no way that a shot creator becomes a sharpshooter just cause he did a cross or a step before the shot.

Yeah the badges will help to make him a reliable shooter off the dribble but he will not shoot like a sharpshooter.

Thanks to the badges and the rating he will have more freedom and won't be penalized so early and heavily like a sharpshooter after a few Steps/ dribbles but he will still be no sharpshooter. If he will then that's no balance at all and that's what they wanted to create with these playerroles.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk
Old 09-08-2016, 03:37 PM   #947
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13CB55
It's kinda funny that u call out people for telling u their opinion but urself talking like u created the whole thing and got it all right.

I don't really know what they consider off dribble shots anyway. Taking a few steps? already after a Pump fake and one step to the side? After chaining 3-5 moves? just spin or step back shots? Who knows...but there is absolutely no way that a shot creator becomes a sharpshooter just cause he did a cross or a step before the shot.

Yeah the badges will help to make him a reliable shooter off the dribble but he will not shoot like a sharpshooter.

Thanks to the badges and the rating he will have more freedom and won't be penalized so early and heavily like a sharpshooter after a few Steps/ dribbles but he will still be no sharpshooter. If he will then that's no balance at all and that's what they wanted to create with these playerroles.

Whatever you say coach but "we don't believe you, u need more people" haha... it's mister "I might Be Wrong" *signing off* u still ain't taught me NOTHIN. Do you brah. I'm a do me.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:41 PM   #948
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine.Six.Melo
They aren't negated they're dropped one level but so are your defensive badges. Also I'm not a size up spammer I only need one move and I'm ghost
Your a playmaker brother, why would my badges be negated. And also I'm going for a HALL OF FAME Defensive stopper badge, it will lower you to bronze if your badges is at Gold. If it's less than gold, your badge is negated.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:43 PM   #949
Rookie

Quote:
Whatever you say coach but "we don't believe you, u need more people" haha... it's mister "I might Be Wrong" *signing off* u still ain't taught me NOTHIN. Do you brah. I'm a do me.
Instead of answering with nonsense u could have give me ur opinion on what off dribble shots are and what triggers that rating instead of the shooting rating in general but I see...u don't wanna discuss u wanna throw in facts...facts Nobody of us here is having...thanks for the conversation. I'm out again. Have a good day

Old 09-08-2016, 03:45 PM   #950
Banned

Quote:

On yea Jose lol, I said he would have a reliable 3 ball not be a sharpshooter... aour revoir ttyl!
Old 09-08-2016, 03:51 PM   #951
Banned

Quote:
Instead of answering with nonsense u could have give me ur opinion on what off dribble shots are and what triggers that rating instead of the shooting rating in general but I see...u don't wanna discuss u wanna throw in facts...facts Nobody of us here is having...thanks for the conversation. I'm out again. Have a good day

Aye your a Lil sensitive, I don't waste my time with everybody.?. Some folks I just don't take seriously, you were not convincing enough for me to feel like I could learn nothing from you so I deaded the convo. It's no hard feelings brother. Be happy... prelude is Tonight! Then u can really embarrass me for spreading false info! Till then ttyl!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 03:53 PM   #952
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

I love the theory crafting going on in here, but the back and forth middle school banter is a little much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »