Home

OK, SO YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE PRELUDE ONCE 2K? THAT'S A NOOB MOVE!

This is a discussion on OK, SO YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE PRELUDE ONCE 2K? THAT'S A NOOB MOVE! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2016, 09:13 PM   #49
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: OK, SO YOU CAN ONLY PLAY THE PRELUDE ONCE 2K? THAT'S A NOOB MOVE!

It's 2016 man. Last time I was at this hotel and thoses free sample of jam were too small. I sued theses mother****ers. You can't let thoses things fly anymore.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:16 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
They couldve charged for it. ****, they couldve charged anything from 1-5 dollars and most if not all the people in this thread wouldve still bought the Prelude.

Yes, they are a business. Yes, they are doing this to hype the game.

But the fact that people are complaining that a FREE mode limits you to one player is whats really comical.
while that may be true for quite a few in this thread, most people that this is marketed for wouldn't have even thought about paying anything for it. No matter what anyone thinks this isn't for the guy that buys the series every year. its for the one that is happy with 2k16 and isn't getting 17 till the price drops considerably. 2k is hoping this get them to jump on board earlier this year, by giving them a free taste before it comes out(wow that sounds like a drug dealer lol). This is entirely a marketing tool, nothing else. Its not some goodwill for the fans.

Also, consumers should voice their displeasure with products. How else are companies going to know how we feel about them. Its how the market works. People complain and over time things change. No, complaining about this isn't going to get it changed this year. Its to late for that, but it might change how 2k decides to make the next demo. When they decide to make one.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:20 PM   #51
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
It's 2016 man. Last time I was at this hotel and thoses free sample of jam were too small. I sued theses mother****ers. You can't let thoses things fly anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2016, 09:25 PM   #52
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Just loving the super in-depth "convos" taking place about the motives behind 2K offering a free demo lol.

This is classic 2016. Priceless.

And Vni bringing the wryness. 👌
Old 09-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #53
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

Quote:
But the fact that people are complaining that a FREE mode limits you to one player is whats really comical.
"This thing I like is this way, but I wish it was this way" isn't really a complaint.

People can be both simultaneously happy that 2K is providing them with a demo while at the same time being disappointed that it only (allegedly) gives you one run-through.

Is there really anything wrong with that? In fact, I would be shocked if there was a single person here who wouldn't prefer to have more playtime in the demo
Old 09-03-2016, 10:26 PM   #54
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
"This thing I like is this way, but I wish it was this way" isn't really a complaint.

People can be both simultaneously happy that 2K is providing them with a demo while at the same time being disappointed that it only (allegedly) gives you one run-through.

Is there really anything wrong with that? In fact, I would be shocked if there was a single person here who wouldn't prefer to have more playtime in the demo

The original poster wasn't expressing that. He wasn't stating that he was happy but he wishes it was different/better. He was just complaining about an aspect of the free demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 09-03-2016, 10:39 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
The original poster wasn't expressing that. He wasn't stating that he was happy but he wishes it was different/better. He was just complaining about an aspect of the free demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No the original poster, was reacting to incorrect information. The OP thought that you couldn't do the whole college stuff outside of the one time only in the prelude. While the title is misleading, reading the original post you get the reason for being upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandosimgamer35
So to my knowledge the PRELUDE includes the high school & college parts of the MyCareer..
& any other MyCareer you create will not be able to play that potion of the game? 😣😣😣 I need answers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 01:12 AM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler

Nothing wrong at all - I just feel like people sometimes lose sight of how blessed they are. Have met tons of people IRL who whine and act as if life owed them anything. They act like their life is the worst - and in reality these people have a lot of luxury. Fancy phones - fancy cars etc. Compared to some people out there dying of hunger their problems are often pitiful. And yet they complain and want more luxury. Have a brother who's like that and it's a pain. Getting off topic. Yes of course wanting more from something is not wrong at all - that's kind of what the forums are largely for. However the mentality that some people show is often one of - none gratitude - this is not enough I want more - 2k sucks they haven't added this yet - this flaw is terrible let's ignore the positives and focus on flaws - 2k sucks etc etc. Basically - what happened to being humble? It's not like robots make the game - In my eyes video games are a privilege - My mentality just clashes with some posts sometimes but everyone has a right to have their own. That's what it comes down to regardless. I agree with some people who say this is the entitlement generation. Anyways long rant over lol. Only 5days for prelude.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk

Last edited by Leasim96; 09-04-2016 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Hi

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »