Home

WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES

This is a discussion on WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 06:31 PM   #33
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES

Lol at guys calling this a stupid idea. The lack of carry over saves is why I don't play a lot of MyLeague. I'm not wasting my time on 82 games only to have to start over again. MLB The Show has it right with their carry over saves. It makes it feel like I'm not wasting my time.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:33 PM   #34
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrKfresh
If guys choose to hold off on buying the new version of the game because of not being able to transfer saves, then that's their loss. I for one like having the new version of the game as soon as possible.
Okay? So are they allowed to try and please the other hardcore MyLeaguers? Or should it remain "their loss?"

Everyone likes having the newest game. That's why they're asking for this MyLeague transfer option. It would just be an additional feature for invested association guys.

Every year the "80 Year" association plug is used to advertise these modes, but no one ever actually gets that far before the new game comes out.

Last edited by antdoggydogg; 09-04-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 08:53 PM   #35
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrKfresh
This is a stupid idea..honestly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyNumb3r1
u guys with ur stupid ideas.. think before making a thread about what u want..
Y'awl are screaming how horrible and stupid this idea is without stating why. Be constructive.

Y2Y saves is in MLB: The Show and is a huge feature, perhaps one the biggest selling points...think about the time one can invest in a franchise to then have to start all over the next year. I love the fact I can play 2,3, even 5 seasons of a franchise then carry-over to the next year's game, reap all the benefits/gameplay improvements and keep my "old" franchise/myCareer. It's, in my opinion, a near must for MyCareer fans.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.

Last edited by Speedy; 09-04-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 01:55 AM   #36
Pro

And to be fair - maybe for my career there isn't a 100% legit way of doing this for many reasons stated. But a similar concept like retirement in previous games after a period of my career games/seasons. Could give some sort of "Reincarnation" boost or possibly a lineage boost? that would be interesting. Doesn't have to be a big boost. It could 1. Reward you for playing my career all the way till a certain point. 2. Open up imaginary lineage opportunities. Maybe a cutscene where someone mentions you are the son of "insert name here". Just a concept. Maybe like a few upgrades to get a headstart. Although it would have to be adjusted for long term use.
Old 09-05-2016, 03:13 AM   #37
Rookie

This will be hard to do i think because of the cf id of the new players in the game. What i think is possible is the ability to use draft classes people made from the previous game since those are created players so we dont have to start from scratch again creating draft classes.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:02 AM   #38
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Just because many of you wouldn't use it doesn't make it a stupid idea. Sheesh. I don't play Park. Let's get rid of that and watch you guys start crying. OP also made it clear it wasn't for MyCareer. Work on your reading comprehension and show some respect.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-05-2016, 08:25 AM   #39
Rookie

Matt_1979's Arena

I dont see why carry overs should be in the game.

You've had a whole year to play as much Myleague/ MyGM as you like, if you havent finished it in that amount of time then thats not 2K's fault.

There's many other issue's they should be looking to fix first.

(no player stats in MyTeam for example)
Old 09-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 4

Why would a company do this?

To help customers? Lol

Sent from my NEXT using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »