Home

WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES

This is a discussion on WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 02:31 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES

I'm sure its been addressed before. Ive heard whispers from people who want this feature for about the past couple seasons. But its time: We need, no, must be able to carryover our previous work from prior versions of the game. While I am excited to read about all the exciting and groundbreaking stuff that 2k is gonna embark on this year, am I the only person thats kinda pissed that once again 10 seasons, 2 of them ending in the WCF, one being a champ, having my pg turn into a flat out GOAT, and all kinds of other accomplishments, virtual they may be, be wiped out again? I'm getting to the point to where it just really bothers me having to run all this stuff back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 02:34 AM   #2
Rookie

EurozDontFogertTheZ's Arena

Re: WE NEED CARRYOVER SAVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengist
I'm sure its been addressed before. Ive heard whispers from people who want this feature for about the past couple seasons. But its time: We need, no, must be able to carryover our previous work from prior versions of the game. While I am excited to read about all the exciting and groundbreaking stuff that 2k is gonna embark on this year, am I the only person thats kinda pissed that once again 10 seasons, 2 of them ending in the WCF, one being a champ, having my pg turn into a flat out GOAT, and all kinds of other accomplishments, virtual they may be, be wiped out again? I'm getting to the point to where it just really bothers me having to run all this stuff back.
no money involed with 2k if they do that
Old 09-04-2016, 02:49 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Eh I wouldn't dig it - I enjoy the journey from zero every year. Just wouldn't feel the same personally. But I get why some people feel like that.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 02:52 AM   #4
Rookie

It wouldn't be fair for everyone. Especially with 2K16s caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2016, 02:53 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EurozDontFogertTheZ
no money involed with 2k if they do that
I'm lost. How does this relate to finances? This would literally give hardcore, Myleague offline guys a reason to never wait on buying the game because we just felt like we had to finish our previous work. I actually skipped on 2k14 so I could take my 2k13 association to its end. I might do that this year as well because I'm just of the opinion that if you start something you must finish it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2016, 02:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Elias
It wouldn't be fair for everyone. Especially with 2K16s caps.

I should add I am talking offline myleague/gm and ONLY those modes. CAPS should absolutely not carryover.
Old 09-04-2016, 02:59 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
I should add I am talking offline myleague/gm and ONLY those modes. CAPS should absolutely not carryover.

Oh ok

Old 09-04-2016, 04:23 AM   #8
Rookie

EurozDontFogertTheZ's Arena

Quote:
I'm lost. How does this relate to finances? This would literally give hardcore, Myleague offline guys a reason to never wait on buying the game because we just felt like we had to finish our previous work. I actually skipped on 2k14 so I could take my 2k13 association to its end. I might do that this year as well because I'm just of the opinion that if you start something you must finish it.
because a ton of people buy vc every year for there myplayer. so there getting thousands from that alone. if they just let everybody transfer there old player there would be no need to buy vc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »