Home

What will your settings be in MyLeague/MyGM ?

This is a discussion on What will your settings be in MyLeague/MyGM ? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 12:07 AM   #9
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: What will your settings be in MyLeague/MyGM ?

Will probably have two. Maybe one MyGM and one MyLG, see which one hold me.

The My LG will basically be a player lock season as most likely Brandon Ingram, coz i like the idea of controlling a rookie and leading him to success.

The My GM will probably be with the Bulls or Timberwolves, and I will sim every game except for ones that catch my eye, like a game to end a losing streak, tie a series, or that have profound playoff implications.

Will play with 4 min Quarters and adjust the stats, play off series will be out of 3 except finals which will be out of 5.

Also in an Online MyLG which should be the most fun. The other two are just practice for that really.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:49 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Question...does anyone know if you use the normalize sim stats option if it works for games played/started as well. So if you have it on and play 29 game, and say a player is injured and missed 1 game it'll count as 3 missed games instead. Or if a player plays all 29 he has 82 games played at the end of the season?

Side note...wouldn't it be amazing for sim stats to have sliders? Like say an assist slider to lower or raise average assist totals for league leaders, and points, etc.

Last edited by SportsFanatic10; 09-09-2016 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:57 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10
Question...does anyone know if you use the normalize sim stats option if it works for games played/started as well. So if you have it on and play 29 game, and say a player is injured and missed 1 game it'll count as 3 missed games instead. Or if a player plays all 29 he has 82 games played at the end of the season?

Side note...wouldn't it be amazing for sim stats to have sliders? Like say an assist slider to lower or raise average assist totals for league leaders, and points, etc.
Don't think it works like that.
But that would be cool !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 11:12 AM   #12
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

Reading some of the settings here, I never thought about having a set schedule and playing games only on certain days but I will try that this year. I always do 82 games, 12 minute sim quarters but 10 minute quarters when I play. What I used to do was pick the biggest game in every month and play that game but I think this year I will play every Thursday and every Sunday game. I like to be the GM and let my decisions off the court win games rather than win most games with a team that probly wouldn't win 20 games. Most of the time I play with the Kings (being from Sactown) so I'll probly rock with them. Play on superstar simulation settings. Probly try to get rid of Rudy Gay ASAP haha

PSN: TheDom45
Old 09-09-2016, 11:26 AM   #13
Pro

InRodWeTrust's Arena

OVR: 5

82 Games
12 Sim Quarters / 10 when playing
Control 2 teams (My Knicks and 1 of the 2 expansion teams I'm adding)
Approve CPU Trades
Up the career ending injury slider just a bit
I usually tweak the draft class slider depending on the last draft class (Dont like too many weak or great draft classes back to back)
Old 09-09-2016, 05:34 PM   #14
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Started last year with 12 min quarters and 82 game season but I wanted to complete the whole thing so I would Sim Cast to the 4th quarter and play every 4th quarter of each game. I would even load the game up to start to setup matchups and watch the Pregame show. Worked really well and played through to the second round of the playoffs as the Heat before being eliminated by the Wizards.

Plan on doing this again in 2k17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »