Home

VC Requirements to Max Out

This is a discussion on VC Requirements to Max Out within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 09:43 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: VC Requirements to Max Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Not really into myplayer. And if you're saying I'am gonna spend money for that **** you are insane
I AAMM insane. You ain't know that by now.. psshh. Most geniuses are, but that's another argument for another day..

Last edited by KingKoopaKnicca; 09-09-2016 at 09:54 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 09:43 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
You on PS4 too?
Yup. Its tweaking
Old 09-09-2016, 10:12 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoopaKnicca
I bought my 450,000 VC for $99 bucks (while prelude was dowloading when the shiny VC popped up and I bought on impulse) and used 200,000-250,000 of it by the time I was done with the prelude. I essentially dropped $50 bucks on a free game. Gotta love what you do when you don't give a F and it's all for your "special" lifelong hobby.
Im with you. I didnt for the prelude because i need to add 5lbs to weight for bruiser. But people act like you are spending a life savings on VC lol. I can blow through it faster at the shooting range or a club just the same i dont know why people are so shocked about getting dozens of hours of enjoyment out of $50.... thats entertainment dollar well spent in my opinion!
Old 09-09-2016, 10:15 AM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
Im with you. I didnt for the prelude because i need to add 5lbs to weight for bruiser. But people act like you are spending a life savings on VC lol. I can blow through it faster at the shooting range or a club just the same i dont know why people are so shocked about getting dozens of hours of enjoyment out of $50.... thats entertainment dollar well spent in my opinion!
Aww you make me feel not so crazy. But honestly its true. At 31 I'd rather sit home and play 2k than hit the club anyways and it's not cuz I ain't get ho's in my day, it's cuz I grew up, calmed down and certain things give me more enjoyment... I'm getting old but 2K makes me feel like a kid at Christmas.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:17 AM   #21
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth
I'am not shocked and I don't think you're spending life savings on VC, don't know where you got that from. I just choose not to spend my money on that, never have and never will but more power to you.

Don't want to derail the thread really, sorry about that.

Last edited by Vni; 09-09-2016 at 10:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 10:25 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I'am not shocked and I don't think you're spending life savings on VC, don't know where you got that from. I just choose not to spend my money on that, never have and never will but more power to you.

Don't want to derail the thread really, sorry about that.
Thats cool, not you specifically it just kind of reminded me about it.

On the topic, sounds about same as 2k16 to get to 88, maybe a little more.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:26 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

It's been said on this forum before. But man I wish 2k gave us the option of a offline Mycareer I can max out the stats beyond caps. I would still buy the VC.
But its just so I can enjoy the story of Mycareer with a really super superstar player. Like this game won't let you be Lebron or Jordan. Super talented in every area of basketball. Stat caps make sense for online players. But I would like to be amazing at everything and play through the story and be the true KING OF THE NBA.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:18 AM   #24
Pro

Hopsin's Arena

I'm glad to know the VC prices didn't go up.. I was mad af on the NZ version when it said 79$ for 200k. And 31 for 75k lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »