Home

Amazon early tip off delivery.

This is a discussion on Amazon early tip off delivery. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 02:08 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Amazon early tip off delivery.

I got mine last night and am already bored with it.. So if anyone wants mine..

Serious

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 04:07 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Got my Kobe $100 edition. When I realized that the controller skin was just some lame *** stickers that make the controller feel weird.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:14 PM   #43
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I got mine today at 1pm central time bought from Amazon. Usually UPS doesn't arrive until 6pm for me, so that's nice.

I did pre-order way back in July though. So maybe that's why I got it today. I was going to change to the Legend version of the game, but it wasn't giving me a shipping date so I never switched.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:19 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod
So I get on the phone with the Amazon tech support. My order which says will arrive by 8pm has no tracking information. It just shows that it is shipping soon and arriving by 8pm. The amazon tech tells me he cant do anything for me regarding the order until after 8pm this evening if I dont recieve it. This is my first time ordering a game from Amazon with the release date delivery. Is this a common occurrence for those who have or not?
im in the exact same boat..... never had any problems w amazon
Old 09-16-2016, 04:23 PM   #45
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBAT
I actually got mine Thursday from Amazon.
Me too around 630
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 04:34 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 3

My tracking information says it is out for delivery but it's not, just arrived, now to let it download the updates. Pre Ordered quite a while ago. Pre-order price guarantee so I got it for 53.99 and with Prime should have got 10.80 off but that wasn't applied correctly (had the same problem with Madden which I preordred at the same time). Sent them an email about the issue, hopefully they issue a refund like they did for Madden to make up for the incorrect discount. Then on top of that since I used an Amazon store card I'll get a 5% statement credit for it as well.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:37 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just want to add I've never had a problem with Amazon preorders not arriving on time. Usually my UPS guy delivers just before I get home from work (at least on Tues when most games release) so it saves me from having to go get the game myself, throw in the 20% discount for Prime and the 5% back on my credit card statement and it's been well worth it for me.
Old 09-16-2016, 04:38 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidzilla
My tracking information says it is out for delivery but it's not, just arrived, now to let it download the updates. Pre Ordered quite a while ago. Pre-order price guarantee so I got it for 53.99 and with Prime should have got 10.80 off but that wasn't applied correctly (had the same problem with Madden which I preordred at the same time). Sent them an email about the issue, hopefully they issue a refund like they did for Madden to make up for the incorrect discount. Then on top of that since I used an Amazon store card I'll get a 5% statement credit for it as well.
FYI the amazon chat is usually very quick and they always fix stuff for me through there with no hassle.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »