Home

Scoreboard issues, fast breaks nerfed, and other issues. Also a question

This is a discussion on Scoreboard issues, fast breaks nerfed, and other issues. Also a question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Scoreboard issues, fast breaks nerfed, and other issues. Also a question

First off, I love the game, so I want to get that out of the way. These are just what I've noticed as issues so far.

I've only played myteam so far, but has anyone noticed during the game that sometimes the scoreboard will add the points to the shot before the ball even goes in. Many times yesterday, myself and the CPU would shoot shots and the ball isn't even halfway towards the basket and the points were already added to the scoreboard. I would look down and the scoreboard would do the logo swipe, but the points will remain the same. My buddy has noticed this too. Anyone else?

Also, what is the deal with fast breaks this year. I'll get a steal and start to sprint down court and almost without fail the CPU will always catch up and cut me off. It's almost like they know last year that's how you won most myteam domination games and has nerfed the fast break.

Same thing goes with when a guy makes a cut towards the paint and you go to pass it to them and the defense always intercepts the pass. I know I'll just have to figure out a way around that, but damn that was frustrating yesterday.

Last issues I noticed that they could easily fix with an update. You can't see your free throw or shot meter when you're in the paint when you play in Utah. The shot meter and the paint are the same damn color. They could allow us an option to change the shot meter color, seems like a simple fix.

My last part is more of a question on how to do it. How the hell do you do full rotation substitutions in a timeout? I mean it's easy to do in the game, but when you're in a timeout and "coaching" I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Anyone know?

Thanks for reading as always
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 03:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scoreboard issues, fast breaks nerfed, and other issues. Also a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanCruz
First off, I love the game, so I want to get that out of the way. These are just what I've noticed as issues so far.

Also, what is the deal with fast breaks this year. I'll get a steal and start to sprint down court and almost without fail the CPU will always catch up and cut me off. It's almost like they know last year that's how you won most myteam domination games and has nerfed the fast break.

Same issue is with MyPlayer. At least with my team you have a whole team to control and not sure but maybe even have sliders to adjust? My player is 10x worse even worse for every poor soul like me who made slashers thinking we would get good handle and chances on fast breaks on steals.

CPU at the current rate has super turbo boost. You can be 3 steps ahead or 22 he will catch up to you. Worst is they catch up and give you a tiny bump and boom its over your player stops and does some wacky turn like he just walked in cement.

Also love the whole game and graphics and presentation but mechanics about fast breaks and open lanes is so painful to deal with now Im pulling my hair out literally.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Scoreboard issues, fast breaks nerfed, and other issues. Also a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanCruz

I've only played myteam so far, but has anyone noticed during the game that sometimes the scoreboard will add the points to the shot before the ball even goes in. Many times yesterday, myself and the CPU would shoot shots and the ball isn't even halfway towards the basket and the points were already added to the scoreboard. I would look down and the scoreboard would do the logo swipe, but the points will remain the same. My buddy has noticed this too. Anyone else?

Same thing goes with when a guy makes a cut towards the paint and you go to pass it to them and the defense always intercepts the pass. I know I'll just have to figure out a way around that, but damn that was frustrating yesterday.

Last issues I noticed that they could easily fix with an update. You can't see your free throw or shot meter when you're in the paint when you play in Utah. The shot meter and the paint are the same damn color. They could allow us an option to change the shot meter color, seems like a simple fix.

My last part is more of a question on how to do it. How the hell do you do full rotation substitutions in a timeout? I mean it's easy to do in the game, but when you're in a timeout and "coaching" I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Anyone know?

haha yea that scoreboard glitch is weird, i thought i was the only one who noticed it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »