Home

Can we just take a minute

This is a discussion on Can we just take a minute within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2016, 05:56 PM   #1
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Can we just take a minute

I'm hoping others will join me in thanking the Czar for all his hard work. This guy puts all his time into making the game the best he can on the offensive side. Then on top of that puts out streams when he can to explain the changes. It's got to be a difficult thing to do. Look at all the complex things that have to work in order for the offense to flow. So to you Czar thank you, your work is greatly appreciated by a true sim head from day one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2016, 07:04 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Can we just take a minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjam
I'm hoping others will join me in thanking the Czar for all his hard work. This guy puts all his time into making the game the best he can on the offensive side. Then on top of that puts out streams when he can to explain the changes. It's got to be a difficult thing to do. Look at all the complex things that have to work in order for the offense to flow. So to you Czar thank you, your work is greatly appreciated by a true sim head from day one.
czar has def shown his imprint on the game in the last few years and adds much to the sim aspect. his knowledge on basketball is up there in the higest echelon. we need to get him to work more hours so he can help the gameplay department.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:30 PM   #3
Rookie

RainZ's Arena

OVR: 14

Not sure he needs to put in more hours as im sure he works damn hard already but he definitely needs some more recognition for all his hard work year in year out. Would love to see 2k utilise his video and demonstration skills a lot more before launch next year.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:43 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainZ
Not sure he needs to put in more hours as im sure he works damn hard already but he definitely needs some more recognition for all his hard work year in year out. Would love to see 2k utilise his video and demonstration skills a lot more before launch next year.
most def. was pretty disappointed this year that we didn't get a blog from the czar - out of all of the trailers, hype and other things, i look forward to his word the most.

...the youtube vids from him this year were great though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »