Home

Is it just me or are you matched up with identical teams more often in this game?

This is a discussion on Is it just me or are you matched up with identical teams more often in this game? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2016, 08:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it just me or are you matched up with identical teams more often in this game?

I've been matched up with the same team I'm choosing in online head-head wayyyy more often than any other 2K game.

It happens very often and is pretty annoying. For example, I've played about 45 online games, and have never used or played against the Spurs.

Just right now, I choose the Spurs and what do you know? I get matched up against the Spurs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 08:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Is it just me or are you matched up with identical teams more often in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGetta408
I've been matched up with the same team I'm choosing in online head-head wayyyy more often than any other 2K game.

It happens very often and is pretty annoying. For example, I've played about 45 online games, and have never used or played against the Spurs.

Just right now, I choose the Spurs and what do you know? I get matched up against the Spurs.
I dont know why 2k dont figure out how to do thier online match makin like madden.Not once in all my years i ever get matched up with the same team no matter how popular a team is I dont know how they do it but 2k needs to learn from EA how to deal with this issue

Sent from my SM-J110M using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2016, 09:00 PM   #3
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Re: Is it just me or are you matched up with identical teams more often in this game?

You only get matched up with teams in your tier.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:07 PM   #4
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

It happen to me last night. I usually would have quit last year. So I played instead.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »