Home

CREATE A TEAM outside of MyLeague expansion has to comeback.

This is a discussion on CREATE A TEAM outside of MyLeague expansion has to comeback. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CREATE A TEAM outside of MyLeague expansion has to comeback.

If PS2 era 2K games & last-gen port these days can do this, why cant us PS4 / Xbone guys?

Cut into half or something the Create a Player slots since nobody does 150 CAPs anyway (this feature is very limited as well since the faces look the same no matter how good you are at it) & then put a number how many custom teams we can make OR we can export from MyLeague for use in Play Now or any other modes (50 is a good number for custom teams, tho I can settle with 25 since that takes GB space).

I dont get it, why lock this feature in MyLeague when the purpose of it is to make a team of your own then test that team against every other anytime, anywhere without constraints & hustle of going into MyLeague each time.

As a PS4 guy that bought 2K15 & now 2K17, Im gonna be legit superhonest: THIS IS GONNA BE THE ONLY SELLING POINT FOR NBA 2K18 for me. As well as probably most requested classic teams such as Kobe champ teams from 2009 & 2010, Webber Kings, Miller Pacers, Barkley Suns / Sixers & Kidd Nets. But again as a NBA purist & custom modes purist, this for me will be the hook for next years game.

It wouldnt hurt IF YOU CAN PATCH IT NOW for 2K17 tho

The features in building your own team as it is for 2K17 are splendid but theres always room for improvement & this is one of them. Not to mention, referee uniforms? CUSTOMIZED HEADBANDS & ARMBANDS (imagine your logo on them thatd be nice)? Custom BALL? Custom MASCOT? Tons more really.

That said hopefully my fellow 2K fans back me up here so the 2K development team LEGIT DO IT. Thanks guys & thank you 2K

*~*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: CREATE A TEAM outside of MyLeague expansion has to comeback.

Yep, I would like to have this feature back. I always loved putting all my favorite Kentucky players on one team and just fooling around in Play Now mode. It was a blast.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:06 AM   #3
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

I don't think they would have to cut the CAP slots for more space though. The MyLeague devs thought of a great solution which was to have teams get saved in the online storage if the user goes over the offline limit (which is only 3). We should be able to access this storage outside of MyLeague as well.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 PM   #4
Rookie

@Blufu

Well I guess they can cloudsave that but point is if your offline & then you cant access your teams? Best thing to do is do it oldschool way & since Created Players & separate roster files occupy MB anyway.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:24 PM   #5
Rookie

nrc125's Arena

This is the single thing I miss the most in these games.

On PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »