Home

Old 10-12-2016, 05:05 PM   #1
Rookie

stanfordfanatic5's Arena

OVR: 3
Fatigue

IT seems to me that Fatigue drops much faster than in previous games (and maybe players perform better on lower fatigue levels than in years past).

Has anyone spent time tinkering with this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 09:32 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Fatigue

I play with Fatigue Rate at 57, just a personal preference. Helps me run an offense better, less turbo, be more conservative and not overly aggressive. Adds an element of strategy, I have to check the Subs Screen every so often, see who is tiring out, who is running the next play, etc.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:24 PM   #3
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Do anyone else find it ridiculous that you exert more short-term fatigue posting up a smaller player than someone who dribble-iso spam an entire possession in PNO?
Old 10-16-2016, 08:31 PM   #4
Pro

I really hate when I rest my starters for the whole 4th quarter and put them in the last 2 mins they fatigue is still in the 62-69 range, like how if they resting. It's like this game automatically set everyone stamina down to that range under 3 mins like when you automatically lose timeouts smh. This game is a joke
Old 10-16-2016, 09:25 PM   #5
Rookie

Sleepy59's Arena

It's so people don't spam turbo, spam dribble moves or play harden ALL game long without ever benching him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 05:57 PM   #6
Rookie

noot's Arena

The lack of fatigue recovered over halftime is terrible, players go from like 70 to 75, maybe 80 if you're lucky. Aren't NBA players supposed to be some of the best athletes in the world? You're telling me that they barely feel rejuvenated after a 15-20 minute break?
Old 10-17-2016, 08:11 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy59
It's so people don't spam turbo, spam dribble moves or play harden ALL game long without ever benching him.

I personally love it. If people don't use their bench they get trashed. Also benefits manual sub users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 08:56 PM   #8
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

I play Russell Westbrook about 32 minutes (12 min quarters) and he ends the game in the 60s (fatigue). And I like to think I play pretty sim.

Seems a little low.

But saying that, he still seems to be able to play without too many visible fatigue effects (in the 60s)......and I suppose that's the main thing.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »