Home

PARK BULLY MyPark Badge

This is a discussion on PARK BULLY MyPark Badge within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 03:39 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: PARK BULLY MyPark Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snah
Do you have a link to that video? Every "how to" video that I saw, that included park bully just said the "2k" line, something like "makes people think twice about coming in the paint", cause that's useful lol

I did see one vid that explained a few but the guy was just literally making up numbers on how to get each of the park badges, so I ignored everything he said lol
Lol i don't but i will see if i can find it for you

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 06:00 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snah
What's your total MyPark blocks with that character?
Sorry it took a while but for what its worth...

I currently have 209 blocks so believe the badge would have been triggered on my 200th block.

I don't have a high block average as (unfortunately cause its not my favourite mode) my friend likes to play 2's and we often get on winning streaks and therefore have the ball most of the time... which means less defense = less blocks.

I suspect as others have said however that it isn't just block numbers... I imagine steals/poke ball loose, fouls/hard fouls etc probably play a part.

i also had a look at accolades (ie 2 and 4 blocks per game, 2 blocks and 2 steals etc...) and nothing else stood out as being a likely trigger.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:03 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00by
Sorry it took a while but for what its worth...

I currently have 209 blocks so believe the badge would have been triggered on my 200th block.

I don't have a high block average as (unfortunately cause its not my favourite mode) my friend likes to play 2's and we often get on winning streaks and therefore have the ball most of the time... which means less defense = less blocks.

I suspect as others have said however that it isn't just block numbers... I imagine steals/poke ball loose, fouls/hard fouls etc probably play a part.

i also had a look at accolades (ie 2 and 4 blocks per game, 2 blocks and 2 steals etc...) and nothing else stood out as being a likely trigger.
Good to know! 200 blocks is attainable relatively soon. If it is indeed 200 blocks as the block threshold, there are definitely other stats taken into account. I have a friend who plays as a SFand he has over 200 blocks but not nearly as many screens/boxouts/etc as myself. And he also does not have the badge yet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »