Home

There shouldn't be a shot stick aim in the Post

This is a discussion on There shouldn't be a shot stick aim in the Post within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2016, 05:48 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: There shouldn't be a shot stick aim in the Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by beans2k
Shimmy post fade and hooks you hold both turbo and post up triggers.

Hooks are up diagonal L or R

Fade is hold stick straight down.

There is no aiming in the post.
I said earlier that I believe a lot of the complaints for this game stem from people not really knowing how to play it. There are definitely issues, no argument there, but man some people play one game where someone makes a shot or they miss one and the game is broken
Old 11-07-2016, 10:32 AM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_jesus
I said earlier that I believe a lot of the complaints for this game stem from people not really knowing how to play it. There are definitely issues, no argument there, but man some people play one game where someone makes a shot or they miss one and the game is broken
How is this even applicable here, especially considering a DEV has since adjusted this based off of community feedback?

The person who didn't understand the controls actually appears to be the one you quoted.

You certainly do start different fade animations by pulling the stick in different directions (down+left, Down, Down+Right) and before tuning updates would have to rotate the right stick AFTER starting the animation in order to "center" your shot.

The only workaround I found was timing in relation to my steps. If I took one step towards the bucket and activated a fade by pulling directly down before my feet are set, his fade will lean the opposite way it would if I let his feet set after the "step" animation.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:45 AM   #35
Pro

I had no idea what you were talking about so I went back through the thread. Turns out my point isn't applicable.

My b.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »