Home

What are the Odds of A.C.E. an Tutorial or Working in 2K17

This is a discussion on What are the Odds of A.C.E. an Tutorial or Working in 2K17 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2016, 06:55 AM   #9
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: What are the Odds of A.C.E. an Tutorial or Working in 2K17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
You just demo what I said not to, elementary stuff. I'mean talking about schemes and why they ran that scheme not level 1 rudimentary defense. So was any of those defensive sets shrink the floor? That is what i'm talking about. Explain the defense and why

I run actions in game not practice because I want to get the full experience.

You know what i'm talking about when I say ACE menu.

No I don't know what you're talking about when you say ACE menu. You don't know, because there isnt an ACE menu.

Have a look at the screen grab from the clip where they double Griffin. They are sagging off Mbah a Moute and Jordan. And staying tight on Paul.

This stuff is there for all to see.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:17 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
No I don't know what you're talking about when you say ACE menu. You don't know, because there isnt an ACE menu.

Have a look at the screen grab from the clip where they double Griffin. They are sagging off Mbah a Moute and Jordan. And staying tight on Paul.

This stuff is there for all to see.
1. There is an ACE menu as described by Scott OG, if you turn ACE off you can adjust the Defense to how you want to, you are the architect. ACE packages now consist of TEAM and INDIVIDUAL adjustments

ACE Menu

2. You still haven't said what the scheme is or why they are playing that way? what was the situation? what is the rotation ect... You are just again showing me what I already know and nothing more. The defensive set

The Scheme could just be man to man nothing more ect... What is the scheme my dude? what is the focus? and why

Last edited by Impetuous65; 11-10-2016 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:21 AM   #11
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
1. There is an ACE menu as described by Scott OG, if you turn ACE off you can adjust the Defense to how you want to, you are the architect.
Yeah they are the defensive settings. You can choose that team package, or adjust the settings individually which I do. They stick.

Quote:
2. You still haven't said what the scheme is or why they are playing that way? what was the situation? what is the rotation ect... You are just again showing me what I already know and nothing more. The defensive set
That is the the CPU. They are clearly sagging off the non-shooters in that clip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 07:34 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
Yeah they are the defensive settings. You can choose that team package, or adjust the settings individually which I do. They stick.

That is the the CPU. They are clearly sagging off the non-shooters in that clip.
Defensive Settings are Different from ACE Settings. Defensive settings are in the Pause menu and yes they stick, but we don't know if setting those cancel out the ACE scheme.

So they are Sagging off, so what is the SCHEME? it has a name and it is in the ACE MENU.

Last edited by Impetuous65; 11-10-2016 at 07:36 AM.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:58 AM   #13
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Here's one on the 2nd possession of the game Im currently playing in.

Late shot clock situation. I spring Redick open, they switch the big guy out. Let's just acknowledge this type of AI has never been done in an NBA game, and I'd struggle to name a sports game that was this intelligent.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:04 AM   #14
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Here's another one for you.

I can't hit a 3 with Paul over my past 5 games. Just this game Ive noticed they've started going under on pick and rolls. All year they've been going over.

This is a brilliant and deep system, that needs to be shown off more.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:12 AM   #15
MVP

I think you are confusing ACE updates with the ACE MENU SYSTEM. I have not said there is no ACE, I said in the title, will we get a tutorial or will they fix the ACE MENU SYSTEM in 2K17.

I don't know what your aim is, you keep coming in here with stuff that has nothing to do with what I'm inquiring about. Scott and Da_Czar are always tuning the game with ACE updates, but the ACE MENU SYSTEM has not received any patching whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 08:52 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 2

I think the solution should be that there is a menu or tab on the gameplan screen that indicates what types of ACE package that particular team uses. For example with the Bucks it will say "switch all ball screens".

As the game goes on it will indicate on the top of the screen what adjustment is made. Using the Bucks example, you been switch on all ball screens but Westbrook is getting to the paint to easy because Greg Monroe is switched on him. Now ACE updates during the game and "LETS YOU KNOW" that you will ice Westbrook (or double) on ball screens.

They should just come out and say ACE on , ACE overrides everything. No matter what adjustments you make. ACE off you make all the adjustments as you please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »