Home

My Park Trash Talking Is Out Of Control !

This is a discussion on My Park Trash Talking Is Out Of Control ! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2016, 03:44 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: My Park Trash Talking Is Out Of Control !

Momma used to say if you cant take the heat stay out the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #26
Rookie

Clean trash talk: boy u know u can't check me I'm gon hit u with that work or yall know I'm about to light yall up vs 2k trash talk: F you and your Mama you a B yall MFas trash call you everything in the book but a child of God
Old 10-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #27
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

when people who dont understand what Help Defense is sends me something like this when its a 1 v3 or 4 when you count all the illegal screens, i absolutely lose it .....
Old 10-24-2016, 03:54 PM   #28
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

For what it's worth glad I'm not the only one who observes such nasty language in this game. Again I have no idea how the language is in other sports games eg Madden ect. Maybe it's just as bad who knows? I dont have to much time to play other games and this is my only leisure time game I roll to every year. So As much as I don't want to I guess I have to join the rest and just mute it all. This is just beyond bad at this point and keeps getting worse.

At first it was here and there I shrugged it off said whatever. But, now it seems almost once or twice during each My Park visit you have that one opposing team who just screams the N and mother F bombs at ever shot. I literally have to wear headphones because I dont want my family to hear this trash. As you all noted this is not trash talk this is just uncalled for garbage that idiots use for their own personal reasons.

I'd love to see the targeted mute option for those that don't know how to talk. But, until then looks like its complete game mute in My Park going forward.

Wondering how this is rated E for everyone? Makes GTA look like a child's game if to be compared to My Park online language.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:12 PM   #29
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
when people who dont understand what Help Defense is sends me something like this when its a 1 v3 or 4 when you count all the illegal screens, i absolutely lose it .....
Honestly, that was what pissed me off more than anything. Like, if I'm playing bad, and it's forcing us into bad situations, then, yes. Yell at me all you want. If I'm having to fight through him either running Curry on zig-zags or running Curry on zig-zags plus making me work through illegal screens with no help whatsoever, then you don't get to talk ****.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625

Last edited by mb625; 10-24-2016 at 04:15 PM.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:25 PM   #30
Elite Allstar

Ray Vibes's Arena

Idiots will be idiots... No changing that.
Old 10-24-2016, 04:26 PM   #31
Rookie

kobe2theMAX's Arena

Do what I've been doing for years. Set your console's privacy to "Friend's Only" for communication/voice. This way whenever you play online EVERYONE will be mute except your friends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2016, 04:33 PM   #32
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe2theMAX
Do what I've been doing for years. Set your console's privacy to "Friend's Only" for communication/voice. This way whenever you play online EVERYONE will be mute except your friends.
^^^ Never thought about that thanks for the idea. Sucks I can't leave my mic on to play just random games but I guess its either listen to this awful language deal with it or take action myself. Seriously though I dont recall it being this bad. Now that the game is flooded with a lot of players it's gotten really bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »