Home

NBA 2K17 Season Simulation Predicts Cleveland Cavaliers to Repeat as Champions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Season Simulation Predicts Cleveland Cavaliers to Repeat as Champions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 01:59 PM   #9
Rookie

owenrock's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Season Simulation Predicts Cleveland Cavaliers to Repeat as Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
You'd be one of the only one taking that then...Celtics have a real shot at being the 2-4 seed, I can't see the Magic going any higher than the 7th or 8th seed if they even make the playoffs.
I'd have to politely disagree there then. I don't think I'm the only one that would take that. A lot of sports writers and fans alike think the Magic have a great shot of making the playoffs...and not sure how the writers feel about the Celtics, but if they value them as high as the 2-4 seed then I want some of what they are smoking, because that lineup is not that great
Old 10-25-2016, 02:23 PM   #10
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NBA 2K17 Season Simulation Predicts Cleveland Cavaliers to Repeat as Champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenrock
I'd have to politely disagree there then. I don't think I'm the only one that would take that. A lot of sports writers and fans alike think the Magic have a great shot of making the playoffs...and not sure how the writers feel about the Celtics, but if they value them as high as the 2-4 seed then I want some of what they are smoking, because that lineup is not that great
The Celtics were tied for the 3rd seed last season without Horford, so you think they're going to be worse with Horford or do you think other teams got that much better?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 10-25-2016, 02:35 PM   #11
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
The Celtics are a legit #2 seed possibility this season, the Magic *might* make the playoffs. Al Horford is one the better big men in the game and was being wasted in ATL, in Boston you can expect to see him really complementing Isaiah Thomas and the other pieces. Plus, you're forgetting the Celtics have Amir Johnson, Gerald Green and Tyler Zeller which really help the bench out. Oh, and Jaylen Brown should be fun off the bench too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 02:36 PM   #12
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Hornets aren't a "2k" team so I could see why they aren't in the playoffs on 2k makes sense but real life I see them nothing less than a 6th seed.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:15 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 1

If they do, LeBron is confirmed the GOAT. I don't care what anyone says.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
I just don't get what the Magic's plan is. They have an insanely crowded frontcourt with limited backcourt talent. It wouldn't shock me if they grabbed the 8th seed.

From last year's postseason, it wouldn't shock me if the Heat and Hornets missed the postseason.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #15
Rookie

I'd like to know what settings/sliders they are using because every time I start a season I got the 76ers in playoffs (8th seed) LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 03:21 PM   #16
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Did you even watch the NBA last season? Adding Horford makes them even better than they were last year without a bona-fide "star"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »