Home

NBA 2K17 Introduces New Park After Dark Music Series

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Introduces New Park After Dark Music Series within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 01:10 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can someone direct me to a thread on here where my opinions will be heard by 2k people ? I mainly want the ability to WATCH mine/opposing teams games in MYGM, especially in the playoffs. We don't even need VC for that, I'm just tired of building dynasties or seeing other teams dynasties and not being able to see them play unless I have a game against them. Doesn't make sense at all. Overall I've found sliders that work for me and make gameplay enjoyable it's just little thinks missing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 01:34 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
Everything is not a gimmick, cash grab, or something that takes away from the development team fixing the fast breaks or defense. This is a cool extra (like Fitbit) that adds to the experience of the game. If it's not for you no big deal. It's not costing you money and 2k did not choose this over fixing game play. Can we please not go on and on about how bad 2k is for having non gameplay things added for the game? Let's just try at least?

I know this will be ignored but I just had to say it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
True and this was teased before release I believe, so it's not like they said to themselves "the games not great let's ignore that and throw something shiney and new to distract them," but at the same time to me NBA 2K has become more about bells and whistles and incentives to play the game and less about the attractiveness of playing functional fun core gameplay.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:38 PM   #27
Rookie

twebb5896's Arena

Re: NBA 2K17 Introduces New Park After Dark Music Series

It looks like a "No Girls Allowed" Rave lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2016, 02:43 PM   #28
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Its hilarious watching the trailer, a bunch of dudes dancing, no chicks to be found.

Looks cool will def check it out.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:45 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
True and this was teased before release I believe, so it's not like they said to themselves "the games not great let's ignore that and throw something shiney and new to distract them," but at the same time to me NBA 2K has become more about bells and whistles and incentives to play the game and less about the attractiveness of playing functional fun core gameplay.
That's a fair opinion. But there are other threads to express that. But seemingly everytime a promotion is announced it becomes just a platform to gripe. Enough. Let other members talk about said promotion in that specific thread. Use other threads to list the issues. That's all I ask.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2016, 02:49 PM   #30
Banned

Great. Sharp shooters hitting contested 35 got jumpers in my face with neon colors and annoying techno music that I can't stand.

This is like handing someone a bowl of poop, then turning their nose up, so you wrap it in flashy neon wrapping paper and try to tell me its different.
Old 11-18-2016, 02:59 PM   #31
Rookie

Take that gameplay stuff to another thread. This is about park, not the gameplay. Like Glenn said, there's other threads for that.

Y'all getting to annoying. You know who you are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 03:01 PM   #32
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3

What a fantastic idea! I'm certainly glad the 2K development team are doing this! We're lucky to have guys with their finger on the pulse of what us sports gamers truly want working for them!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »