Home

We're talking practice

This is a discussion on We're talking practice within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2016, 12:53 AM   #1
Rookie

Sajiky's Arena

OVR: 0
We're talking practice

So I skipped the second practice in My Career, and coach said it would effect playing time. And now I'm almost upset I even got the game if I actually have to attend practice, not a game practice.

So far I slogged through college, and was happy finally starting the real meat of the game. But no, I have played one game, compared to being forced to sit through at lest half a dozen unskippable cut scenes, 2 practices (one of which I skipped pissing off my coach), other pointless activities, (I pissed of another guy guy cause I didn't want to hang with him), not to mention the crapton of text messages, is this the game?

I don't own a cell phone in real life so I don't have to do things like text and now it's being thrust on me virtually.

Is there any way in career mode to simply play the games? Right now I'm spending much more time on nonsense than playing basketball. And don't even get me started on all the extra load screens I have to sit through between each of these "activities".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2016, 02:00 PM   #2
Rookie

steagles's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: We're talking practice

When your coach starts talking just hit options and skip to shoot around and do the vertical jump twice. Its the quickest way to skip practice
Colts, Pacers, White Sox, Blackhawks, Cards, Vols

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »