Home

Can we expect another big Gameplay / Bug fixes patch, or is this it?

This is a discussion on Can we expect another big Gameplay / Bug fixes patch, or is this it? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2016, 04:53 AM   #1
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0
Can we expect another big Gameplay / Bug fixes patch, or is this it?

Currently, every game mode I play has something major wrong with it, specifically:

Play Now Online:

- Can't get matches against teams of another tier even if choosing "Default" matchmaking settings

Pro Am:

- nearly impossible to join a game in walk on with all friends in a squad being put in the same game without someone disconnecting/crashing/ending up in another game

- constant brick wall screen spam without nearly enough illegal screen fouls called

- 3 point percentages in the 80s on open 3s when the greatest shooter of all time in real life only averages high 40s %

MyTeam Online:

- Players wander around aimlessly for 2 minutes at the start of the jump ball while the camera zooms in on a random player

- effect of turbo spamming is next to nothing after inbounding the ball, often rewarded in a quick basket or bailout foul

- bigman to bigman paint passing spam for an easy dunk every play with no adjusted defensive settings being able to properly stop it

- by far the laggiest of all game modes

MyPark:

- choppy performance in Old Town park

- players still inbounding the ball from far away before making it back up the court, leaving their man wide open as play starts

All modes:

- shot clock timer is next to silent, and starts counting down at FOUR seconds left instead of the standard five

- Points of Emphasis in on the fly coaching menu never stick

- on the fly substitution menu does not allow to switch a player into another position (e.g, move C to PF or SG to PG)

- on the fly substitution menu closes after a single substitution choice automatically instead of allowing for multiple sub choices at once

There are just the most glaring issues, but all of them render these key online modes either unenjoyable or unplayable to a certain extent.

Please tell us 2K are not done patching the game yet, as there is a LOT left to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2016, 05:27 AM   #2
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

Re: Can we expect another big Gameplay / Bug fixes patch, or is this it?

there's gotta be.
but I'm not sure they care.
Old 12-22-2016, 08:41 AM   #3
Pro

Beluba already said there wont be any shooting tunings/updates so you guys might as well get used to it. Walk On PRO-AM definitely needs a fix though. We tried so many times last night to run with 5 people but only 1 person was taken to the walk on shoot around. Everybody else was still standing around in the MyCourt. Old Town still dashboards me every time I try to load in the park.

Real Pro-Am jersey glitches are annoying also. Tired of wearing an opposing team jersey or our jerseys resetting to the default black and yellow ones. Definitely need another update
Old 12-22-2016, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I only play one the modes you mentioned...and thats Play Now Online..the match making in PNO is broken, no matter if you choose Default or the same tier, it doesn't matter your only matched with someone in your same tier and you have a higher chance of being matched against your same team (mirror matches)...Its the worst I've seen in any 2k game EVER!!! I go back to the dream cast days myself.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 12-22-2016, 01:21 PM   #5
Banned

Nothing will happen till rttf has finished.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2016, 01:23 PM   #6
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
All modes:

- shot clock timer is next to silent, and starts counting down at FOUR seconds left instead of the standard five

- Points of Emphasis in on the fly coaching menu never stick

- on the fly substitution menu does not allow to switch a player into another position (e.g, move C to PF or SG to PG)

- on the fly substitution menu closes after a single substitution choice automatically instead of allowing for multiple sub choices at once

There are just the most glaring issues, but all of them render these key online modes either unenjoyable or unplayable to a certain extent.

Please tell us 2K are not done patching the game yet, as there is a LOT left to do.

THIS...Waiting since day one for these things to get fixed...
Old 12-22-2016, 01:44 PM   #7
Rookie

What about AI player going out of bounds in the corner on offense? Happens a lot on MC.

This game is a disaster especially the shooting feels slow and ugly no matter what the shooting form.
Old 12-22-2016, 02:06 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

Hopefully they fix the CPU double team...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »