Home

Draft Class Stories

This is a discussion on Draft Class Stories within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 1
Draft Class Stories

So when I started MyGM and uploaded the draft class, I was given the option to have stories for the prospects turned on or off. Naturally, I left them on.

Well, I'm 40 games in and haven't heard or seen a thing on them. Have I just not waited long enough into the season? Or does this just not happen at all?

Also, a second part, does anyone have any tips for drafting this year? Things to help find hidden gems or certain skills to look for in each position? Or is it basically you see what you get and to draft according to team needs?

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Draft Class Stories

I think that just makes the draft classes ratings change during your nba season. So they sometimes improve or regress prior to the draft

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2017, 08:56 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 1

Oh ok. That's disappointing. It made it seem, to me at least, like it'd be similar to Madden and we would get updates on the Social Media hub about the different prospects

Old 01-12-2017, 07:04 PM   #4
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Oh ok. That's disappointing. It made it seem, to me at least, like it'd be similar to Madden and we would get updates on the Social Media hub about the different prospects

Yea that'd be cool. But it's 2k lol. They don't care about the community so long as they're getting their money
Old 01-13-2017, 05:10 AM   #5
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
Yea that'd be cool. But it's 2k lol. They don't care about the community so long as they're getting their money
Even though MyLeague is 1000x deeper than Maddens franchise mode? Great argument ya got there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 06:16 AM   #6
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Even though MyLeague is 1000x deeper than Maddens franchise mode? Great argument ya got there.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Operation Sports mobile app
MyLeague is probably my favorite game mode but it hasn't changed in years... 2k stopped paying attention to the offline game modes and started trying to appeal to the online community more and they've been failing miserably at it

Last edited by VAWereWolf65; 01-13-2017 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:05 AM   #7
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
MyLeague is probably my favorite game mode but it hasn't changed in years... 2k stopped paying attention to the offline game modes and started trying to appeal to the online community more and they've been failing miserably at it
I respectfully disagree with you on this here. ML is the deepest most customizable offline Franchise mode out here. And it has zero in terms of micro transactions. In addition, more has been added each year since its debut. I'm a little down on it this year because it's just not immersive enough with the bland haltime show, few stat banners and virtually no references to the happenings of my league. The sheer volume of what the mode provides and what continues to get added shows plenty that 2K is paying attention to offline game modes.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:59 AM   #8
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I respectfully disagree with you on this here. ML is the deepest most customizable offline Franchise mode out here. And it has zero in terms of micro transactions. In addition, more has been added each year since its debut. I'm a little down on it this year because it's just not immersive enough with the bland haltime show, few stat banners and virtually no references to the happenings of my league. The sheer volume of what the mode provides and what continues to get added shows plenty that 2K is paying attention to offline game modes.
Touché....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »