Home

Where do you think league expansion should go from here?

This is a discussion on Where do you think league expansion should go from here? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2017, 03:28 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Where do you think league expansion should go from here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed it. That's the only thing that's close to a deal breaker for me with expansion teams. I can get past most the presentation stuff but my best example was a game two nights ago. I was down by 15-20 midway through the 3rd, and by mid 4th I had it down to I think a 5-6 point lead. I jump on KJ McDaniels on D, read a play they ran and intercepted a pass. Took the fast break down and dunked right on someone's head for an and one to get the lead down to 3 with like 2:30 left, and the entire crowd was sitting down with a little bit of a cheer as if I had made the opening bucket of the game. Really frustrated me bc I was pumped about the play and they were just like nahhhh not feeling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I honestly didn't notice the big difference, till after that game I told you about, I started a mygm with my team, the Heat and the level of difference in the presentation is mind-blowing. Why cant Shaq and Kenny do a halftime show for me? I mean, I don't have a roster of made up players. Hell, they do a pregame show. It doesn't make sense, also, why not have my star player (Haywood on my expansion) do a interview ? Hes done them before with the Jazz. Also, the crowd getting into it doesn't make sense to me either.

But, I ended up not playing the Heat, because for all its faults, I am just addicted to the expansion. I feel like its my team, my creation.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:19 PM   #10
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Also, expansion teams beyond initial expansion period do not sort alphabetical. Just a small annoyance.
Old 01-22-2017, 07:05 PM   #11
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't like that when you relocate a team their warmups stay the same. Like if i were to rebrand the Kings to a team called the Lions or something and they have completely different jerseys, They still wear the original Purple and white kings warm ups during the shoot around before the game starts and while the players are on the bench.

Also, The blimp at the top of the stadium stays the same purple color as the kings even if the rebrand is a completely different color.

And, After halftime when those guys are jumping off the trampoline and dunking, they will still have one grey and purple shirts that say "Sacramento Kings"

It honestly just feels like the Sacramento Kings, not a different team.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »