Home

This game feels incredible on HOF.

This is a discussion on This game feels incredible on HOF. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #9
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: This game feels incredible on HOF.

Feels excellent like Pappy stated. The problem I'm facing is the Knicks are my team, and every game is going to be a struggle.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-21-2017, 12:04 PM   #10
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

I agree. Guys check out my sliderset. Its on HOF, but I have made various tweaks to get the game flowing even better. Im sure you will love the experience even more (: I personally believe my set is much better than default HOF. Im loving the game again

Check out the slider forums and mine is listed as the 'Community Simulation Slider Set'
Old 01-21-2017, 12:36 PM   #11
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

My biggest problem is in the 4th qtr and the game is close player movements and control are slow and sluggish and I don't know why..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2017, 01:51 PM   #12
Pro

? I'm still problems of quicksand player movement, Forced Turnovers, and other problems that only seem to begin to occur when I'm leading by aprox. 10 points heading into the final 2 minutes of a game. I had a player come out of an auto generated draft class develop into a great shotblocker, high IQ, Shot Block, Shot Contest, High defensive consistency, rim protector Gold, nice wingspan, 7 feet tall, and fairly low foul tendency, Jump and commit 2 fouls on a 6 foot pg in the last minute of a game, after blocking 6 shots previously on various better players that game. Worst part was the PG's draw foul rating was like 72. If i'm not actively playing as a player on my team in the last minutes of a game on Hall Of Fame, they will lose all Basketball IQ. I've had Big Men keep up with John Wall on the break, because when holding the turbo button, John wall didn't want to actually sprint. His energy wasn't low. The big man wasn't fast. I feel like SOME games HOF works okay, usually against very low level teams, but other than that there still is alot of cheese
Old 01-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #13
Rookie

XxCavaliers360's Arena

OVR: 1

Yes, it's awesome.
Old 01-21-2017, 03:04 PM   #14
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
My biggest problem is in the 4th qtr and the game is close player movements and control are slow and sluggish and I don't know why..
CPU trying to win. They give you bogus animations, make you bite on pumpfakes when you dont push any button, and constantly shift you out of position.

The game on HOF "can" be realistic. But sometimes it gets bogus.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 01-21-2017, 04:01 PM   #15
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm glad to see I'm not alone on this. Just took out the Wizards in my last one. They made a nice run at the beginning of the 4th, but we shut it down.

I have to disagree with the guy who says there aren't enough points scored. You can definitely put up numbers.

To the guy who suggested real ℅ for free throws, I'll keep that in mind. As long as Noah is on my team, someone is gonna miss some lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PS_Messages_20170121_155708.jpg (67.3 KB, 200 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 09:21 AM   #16
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I'm glad to see I'm not alone on this. Just took out the Wizards in my last one. They made a nice run at the beginning of the 4th, but we shut it down.

I have to disagree with the guy who says there aren't enough points scored. You can definitely put up numbers.

To the guy who suggested real ℅ for free throws, I'll keep that in mind. As long as Noah is on my team, someone is gonna miss some lol.
I will never be able to get a box score like that on HOF. In my experience, if you run a real NBA offense and defense against the game it just breaks down on both ends. If it is possible do you have any gameplays I can watch ? I am intrigued as to how a player can get realistic box scores like that on 2K. I want to know what your offense and defense would have to look like to get those very balance stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »