Home

Remove the double team after you reach 7 points!!!!

This is a discussion on Remove the double team after you reach 7 points!!!! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 09:11 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Remove the double team after you reach 7 points!!!! + SUGGESTION ON DT

when you reach seven point it start the double team, only on you. its annoying , if 2k cant remove from this game just bring the double team when you reach 25 or 30 points, not on 7pts, be realistic. the game is way smooth than the 2k16 but the mayor problem is the double team. thanks, sory for my english

Last edited by nico_lomo; 03-08-2017 at 09:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Remove the double team after you reach 7 points!!!!

I agree it needs to be for 30points and not 7.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #3
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

make it 58.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:56 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

There has already been a thread on this. A developer said he might can figure out something to hold us over till 2k18. "Might" no promises. Double teaming is horrible.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

There needs to be no double team whatsoever. The way that the defense double teams in 2k is so unrealistic. It makes absolutely no sense to leave a player completely ****ing wide open to just run into the paint and get a pass for a wide open layup.

The way that defenders double team in 2k is just simply not something that happens in basketball. No coach or player would ever be stupid enough to leave someone literally wide open for a layup.

Last edited by VAWereWolf65; 03-08-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
Pro

2k this is shameful.

You're telling me, because it's second quarter and I've just reached 8 points as a rookie, that Kawhi Leonard

KAWHI LEONARD

Is calling teammates to come double team me? What is this ****? I'm disgusted 2k do you watch basketball? Kawhi Leonard? GREG POPPOVIC?

2K STOP IT!

STOP IT 2k this Isn't basketball in the slightest. People need to stop pretending like this game is okay, and 2k needs to come look at these threads. If you would get off the park for 2 seconds 2k, and play a normal match you will see the game doesn't make sense.

It's not hard to get out of the double teams, it's just unrealistic, now instead of getting 10 points I'll just get 40 assists.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 33

The defensive rotations seem that cant be fixed for 17 and getting rid of double teams aint a solution or fix I can live with, what I can live with however is with more diversity for 17 (and ultimately 18):

- If they could link the need/recurrence for double teams to the player D Ratings directly defending the hot hand and/or the coach rating on that side of the ball, so bad D players and teams tend to double more than good ones.

- Or if it cant be done the above, instead of a fixed quantity of made shots/points, please set a radom number for double teams to occurr instead, starting from 10 pts. So you could be double teamed when scoring 10, or 11, or 21 or 30. No two games should be equal.

Here is to hope for a late fix.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:45 AM   #8
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Remove the double team after you reach 7 points!!!! + SUGGESTION ON DT

Definitely understand the frustration, but we have many, many threads covering the double team issue.

We've had a dev comment on it at this point saying that there may be a fix this year. Hopefully that comes through. All we can do it wait.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »