Home

NBA on NBC Theme for 2k18

This is a discussion on NBA on NBC Theme for 2k18 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-08-2017, 12:15 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
NBA on NBC Theme for 2k18

This probably isn't worthy of a thread but I didn't know where to post it. Wouldn't it be cool if when you're using a classic team the old NBA in NBC (also known as Roundball Rock) played at the beginning? I know it's nothing but I was watching some old YouTube clips & heard that intro. It got me pumped up. That would really add to the atmosphere of the classic teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 12:46 AM   #2
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA on NBC Theme for 2k18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
This probably isn't worthy of a thread but I didn't know where to post it. Wouldn't it be cool if when you're using a classic team the old NBA in NBC (also known as Roundball Rock) played at the beginning? I know it's nothing but I was watching some old YouTube clips & heard that intro. It got me pumped up. That would really add to the atmosphere of the classic teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've always liked the idea of having the NBA on TNT or something like that instead of the 2k sports atmosphere. Pretty sure NBA Live has this.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA on NBC Theme for 2k18

When we had custom music with PS3 days, I always had a ESPN, TNT, and local TV style jingle intro before games. The PS4 screwed us on that front but MLB The Show was able to add it into their game and I hope 2K is able to get it into their game.

I don't expect them to get all the licenses we want, but adding custom broadcast layout packages where we can tweak them using the same system for changing arena, jerseys, media table and whatnot, and also adding custom music...it would be very easy to recreate any theme and broadcast package.

I dream.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »