Home

Tons of NBA 2K18 MyGM/MyLEAGUE info arrives tomorrow

This is a discussion on Tons of NBA 2K18 MyGM/MyLEAGUE info arrives tomorrow within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-27-2017, 10:18 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Tons of NBA 2K18 MyGM/MyLEAGUE info arrives tomorrow

To be honest, I'm really don't care about articles when it pertains to this game. This game is truly at a stage of "Show Me" talking about this game means nothing to me, because so much is always broken or doesn't work properly.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:21 AM   #58
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
For the bolded part, I've been to some QUIET regular season NBA games. There are dozens and dozens of games that go down where the crowd is just lackluster the entire game, especially between two lackluster teams.

Now, if we're talking Playoff atmosphere, I agree. They need to step it up big time in that department.
Oh, I realize that. I get that not all NBA games are loud and exciting. Being that this is a video game, however, I would be more than happy to have every game treated like it was an event.

Better yet, make the marquee games (the nationally televised ones I guess on the schedule) have a more live, excited feel. Personally, I would like them to expand the rivalry dynamic introduced last year to include specific types of crowds ... so if the Lakers were taking on the Celtics, make that feel like a regular season playoff game, a do or die atmosphere where the crowd lives or dies on every shot.

The playoff atmosphere needs work. Too many quiet games. Crowd chants are off track sometimes (cheering for defense while I'm on offense despite me being the home team) and the transitions between offensive and defensive cheers are poor.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:39 AM   #59
Rookie

I hope to God they did away with the keeper year system for MyLeague Online. That alone will make it so much better.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:42 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuwopGeezus
I hope to God they did away with the keeper year system for MyLeague Online. That alone will make it so much better.
I hope that they give both options together.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:45 AM   #61
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Really hoping MYLeague online is a full fledged franchise mode. Not the weird keeper stuff. Me and my friends have been waiting years for this. Hopefully its there this time around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #62
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

All I want for NBA 2k18 is the gameplay fixed. Excessive forced turnovers, 3 point shooters going 2-20 and missing alot of those being wide open (not even off the dribble), the help defense and switch defense AI, I could keep going.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:44 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
All I want for NBA 2k18 is the gameplay fixed. Excessive forced turnovers, 3 point shooters going 2-20 and missing alot of those being wide open (not even off the dribble), the help defense and switch defense AI, I could keep going.
Completely agree. I got sucked in by these blogs last year and all I'm interested in is gameplay this year. I'm not a magpie so shiny new things don't interest me in the slightest, but we just can't have another year of terrible gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »