Home

Wade and Shaq Revealed For NBA 2K18 All-Time Heat Team, Who Deserves to Join Them?

This is a discussion on Wade and Shaq Revealed For NBA 2K18 All-Time Heat Team, Who Deserves to Join Them? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2017, 11:58 AM   #65
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wade and Shaq Revealed For NBA 2K18 All-Time Heat Team, Who Deserves to Join Them

Nah Jason Williams should just be on Kings and Grizzles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 12:03 PM   #66
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshot - All-Time Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenFan
I could be wrong but I think they confirmed that it'll all be revealed on the 25th.
Ah, I see, thank you. Well, mark the 25th as Disappointment Day for many here. Expect the worse, hope for the best. Might be surprised.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-16-2017, 12:27 PM   #67
Banned

Re: Wade and Shaq Revealed For NBA 2K18 All-Time Heat Team, Who Deserves to Join Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenFan
Nah Jason Williams should just be on Kings and Grizzles.
On the Kings he stands no chance, Memphis good point. Still I don't consider Mario Chalmers an All-Timer though.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:34 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K18 Screenshot - All-Time Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
"Who else is on it?"

Probably only few of what we think are in. Just give us the list of players, this guessing game ends with disappointment most of the time.
Likely true. 10 days gives us a lot of time to get our hopes up that 2K's snagged all the players we think should be on these teams. However, I'm supposing they'll mostly be composed of players who have already been in the game, either through classic teams, current teams, or MyTeam (the last of which actually offers up a lot of fill-in-the-blanks guys like Antonio McDyess and Dave Bing).

Thankfully, 2K has a hugely extension classic player list so most of these teams will probably have a really strong and legit core. But I also know it's been a while since 2K unrolled a new classic feature without something putting a damper on the mood. There could be stars we've always had that are now removed, player likenesses might have limited variation between eras (young Wilt and Lakers Wilt looking the same), multiple All-Time rosters could feature really normal players at the end of the bench, there could be a 2KShare issue of some kind, the inability to add created players, so on and so forth.

Basically, I share your sentiment. Hope for the best but remain guarded.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:05 PM   #69
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Where will Clyde Drexler be - HOU or POR? I miss his signatory dunk package!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 01:39 PM   #70
Rookie

PippenFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably both.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:59 PM   #71
MVP

ph33's Arena

It's hard for Miami to have too many "All-Timers" because they are still one of the youngest NBA franchises. The obvious ones are there, but the others will just be 2k's logic, whatever that may be.

Like, when I think of "Great point guards in Heat history" pretty much just one comes to mind, and that's Hardaway. After that, I think it's clear Dragic is the better player, but Chalmers had more time with the team and was on title teams. So I can see them picking either one. I would prefer Jason Williams over the other two because him running the break with LBJ and Wade would be fuuuuuun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 02:53 PM   #72
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri
Most guys would say both and it's just fine, but for me he'll always be a Blazer. I know he helped the Rockets win and was still able to score, but whenever I see him wearing Rockets uniform, it just makes me sigh. I remember back then, watching him as a Rocket, thinking "he's definitely older, I miss those Blazer days some years ago".

Speaking of Drexler, I remember back in high school in 1992, my friend used to argue that Drexler was greater than MJ. He would not accept MJ being the best. After those Finals that year, he changed his mind. I remember myself being pissed off whenever he would say that Clyde was #1. Haha, good times!

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB

Last edited by youvalss; 08-16-2017 at 03:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »