Home

ARE YOU GOOD O ARE YOU CHEAP?

This is a discussion on ARE YOU GOOD O ARE YOU CHEAP? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #9
Rookie

REEality's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ARE YOU GOOD O ARE YOU CHEAP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Vibes
Every team i run against in Pro am all do the same things. Screen after screen after screen after screen until someone is open for a shot. Speaking of shots, why in the world is everyone on Xbox using the same jumper? I can't speak for PlayStation, but on Xbox you will see somebody will have it each game. My friends and I call it the community jumper.
You are probably talking about #73 or #74 jumper LOL everyone uses that on PS4.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:58 PM   #10
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEality
You are probably talking about #73 or #74 jumper LOL everyone uses that on PS4.
73 is the crazy one that releases in like .5 seconds so probably that. I personally like to play with my friends and we all pass the ball around a lot, no dribble gods here.
My friend and I are both Point Forwards though so it's definitely a plus to know some good dribble combinations. I have no idea how some of these guys do those crazy flying across the court combinations, haven't bothered learning to dribble like that since 2K15 as my time is being dedicated towards college now.

My least favorite people to play against are the two center + one dribbler combos where the two centers either set screens all game or go off to the side while one dude dribbles for the whole shot clock with these crazy *** moves.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 08-21-2017, 02:28 PM   #11
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
73 is the crazy one that releases in like .5 seconds so probably that. I personally like to play with my friends and we all pass the ball around a lot, no dribble gods here.

My friend and I are both Point Forwards though so it's definitely a plus to know some good dribble combinations. I have no idea how some of these guys do those crazy flying across the court combinations, haven't bothered learning to dribble like that since 2K15 as my time is being dedicated towards college now.

My least favorite people to play against are the two center + one dribbler combos where the two centers either set screens all game or go off to the side while one dude dribbles for the whole shot clock with these crazy *** moves.

Dude that ruined the game

Freaking glass cleaners with 45 3 ball spacing the floor and knocking down 3/4 3s because the PG has HOF dimer

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 11:08 PM   #12
Banned

Okay I need to rant about this. I play "Play Now Online" with real teams (I play with only Knicks so I'm not using Warriors or Cavs).

I consistently beat people online (my winning percentage is 80%. 300 wins to however many losses). I also beat them by a lot.

This happens to me all the time and I want to see if other people have the same experience.

1) KEEP pausing the game. They pause it to **** with your foul shots. They pause it just to annoy. I mean how petty can you be that you'd rather pause the game than try to win?

2) Quit midway through. When they're down by like 15 or 20 they already quit. If i'm ever down by that much, i play it through until the end.

3) go on the mic and bitch and play obnoxious sounds/music etc - that's why I need to mute everyone. I got one guy who was bitching about me using post moves - wtf??

I don't use a top tier team - I just know how to play offense AND defense and I can beat most teams who are 2 or 3 tiers higher. So there's no excuse of me using a top tier team...

Are people just sore losers on here?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »