Home

Porzingis Gets MyNBA 2K18 Companion App Cover - Releases Prior to NBA 2K18 Prelude

This is a discussion on Porzingis Gets MyNBA 2K18 Companion App Cover - Releases Prior to NBA 2K18 Prelude within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-30-2017, 01:49 AM   #17
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Porzingis Gets MyNBA 2K18 Companion App Cover - Releases Prior to NBA 2K18 Prelud

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I plan on grinding with the mobile app as well. I did so last 2 years. Even though I am 100% buying NBA 2k18, I don't plan on buying it until around Black Friday time. So, I will spend those time period from when the app drops until I buy the game. I will be able to farm a ton of VC in over 2 months and wont feel guilty like buying VC.

Yes! Farm, farm, farm! Make sure you join (or create) a team to get more moolah during events.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:00 AM   #18
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Porzingis Gets MyNBA 2K18 Companion App Cover - Releases Prior to NBA 2K18 Prelud

Lol I pretty much earned all my vc from the app, playing games, and nba2ktv #FARM. I have racked up 100's of thousands in vc every year using those methods and in turn not having to come out of my pocket for money, but then again when I play the game starting off it doesn't bother me that myplayer isn't rated an 85+ in the beginning lol

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator,

Last edited by swac07; 08-30-2017 at 02:08 AM.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:54 AM   #19
Rookie

No mention of face scan on PC, are they cuting os off this year or are we just not to important to be mentioned?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2017, 08:01 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerdBrown
Yes! Farm, farm, farm! Make sure you join (or create) a team to get more moolah during events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Lol I pretty much earned all my vc from the app, playing games, and nba2ktv #FARM. I have racked up 100's of thousands in vc every year using those methods and in turn not having to come out of my pocket for money, but then again when I play the game starting off it doesn't bother me that myplayer isn't rated an 85+ in the beginning lol

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator,
Lol yes. Last year, I started doing those events heavy lol. Farming is the way to go. Last few years, I bought some VC just to get started. But since I don't plan on buying the game right away, I can save up thousands of VC. On the average day, you can get at least 800-1000VC on the app just by quick games. Then with events and the like, you can rack up VC. So If I wait it out like I plan too, I could have over 50-60K VC before I even start without having to spend a dime
Old 08-30-2017, 02:30 PM   #21
Rookie

Don't know if its technologically possible, but I'd love for them to figure out a way where the app can be used to set rotations, edit game plans, and all the other minutiae that goes along with trying to complete a MyLeague or MyGM season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #22
Rookie

Dwanestar_HD's Arena

Why isnt the facescan for PC??
Old 09-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #23
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Let me check if this is out now.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:46 AM   #24
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

App wil be out on the 7th, they did remove the MyPlayer app for 2k17 from the google playstore though, so maybe they drop it early

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »