Home

2K Sports is Unveiling New Features in NBA 2K18 at 3:30 ET...Details Inside When They're Out

This is a discussion on 2K Sports is Unveiling New Features in NBA 2K18 at 3:30 ET...Details Inside When They're Out within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2017, 04:27 PM   #65
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2K Sports is Unveiling New Features in NBA 2K18 at 3:30 ET...Details Inside When

Omg this is crazy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 04:27 PM   #66
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2K Sports is Unveiling New Features in NBA 2K18 at 3:30 ET...Details Inside When

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
All this neighborhood and created player stuff yet my online association guys cant get the basics like salary caps
It's a business, so they'll always be looking at how beneficial investing in any certain mode will be for them. This Neighborhood mode is much more technically stressing than an online association would be but the former is what will provide them the most profit. That's just the reality.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:27 PM   #67
Pro

Rip4ever's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
It was interesting because the response was "We have some secrets in store" with that. Who knows if it means anything but was almost like they were hinting you can do something like that.
Sounded more to me like he was talking about making your MyPlayer look a certain way, not actually assuming the identity of an existing player ratings, abilities and all.

Hard to say since they didn't really talk about anything but "The Neighborhood".

Sounds like I may become a MyGM/ML only player.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:28 PM   #68
Rookie

And it's over, a little disappointed we got no news on Prelude. I thought for sure we'd be able to know what we're going to be able to do next week but it looks like we'll have to wait.

All in all, I'm looking forward to this. Thing is with 2K, you always gotta keep in your mind that the past few years, at least one online mode has been broken until a patch and the servers can be terrible at times. So it has me weary but maybe they allocated resources finally to a dedicated server to be able to handle all of this.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:33 PM   #69
Banned

I'm not a fan of this fake open world stuff due to the fact that it will be laggy as hell (2k servers r poopoo) and the loading times with probably be 20 minutes each.

Will the houses still look like cardboard boxes like every other 2k? That kills the vibe of open world even more.

I buy 2k to play ball so i dont care for all this extra stuff especially if it brings more lag to an already weak servers.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:33 PM   #70
Rookie

Wolf Ticket's Arena

The badge progression tracker

Must have to earn them through drill points or something, noway you gotta hit 12,000 shots for a badge

"Free Throw Ace" is new
Old 08-31-2017, 04:34 PM   #71
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

This is bonkers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 04:34 PM   #72
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Any specific MyCareer news? I didnt hear anything, dont know if i missed it or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »