Home

NBA 2K18 T-Shirt Creator!

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 T-Shirt Creator! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2017, 12:29 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 T-Shirt Creator!

I'm gonna make a ton of VC off of this. Downloaded Hypebeast (Bape, Preme, Palace, etc) logos, tour merch, everything possible, even stuff from my own brand
Old 09-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #10
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
I'm gonna make a ton of VC off of this. Downloaded Hypebeast (Bape, Preme, Palace, etc) logos, tour merch, everything possible, even stuff from my own brand
wait u can sell your own designs??
Old 09-04-2017, 12:40 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
wait u can sell your own designs??
Yeah, people vote on designs and those designs that get good ratings get put up for download, I'm not entirely sure how it's gonna work, but they have ranks and everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 12:55 PM   #12
Rookie

ima LOL at every hypebeast who hasnt touched a skateboard in their life but they MyPlayer got on Supreme & Palace
Old 09-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #13
MVP

infemous's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
Yeah, people vote on designs and those designs that get good ratings get put up for download, I'm not entirely sure how it's gonna work, but they have ranks and everything.
damn i just want some custom **** i don't wanna be drippin' in bait hype beast clothes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxlogo
ima LOL at every hypebeast who hasnt touched a skateboard in their life but they MyPlayer got on Supreme & Palace
you're called box logo lol

and you don't have to skate to wear skate brands bro, fashion doesn't discriminate in which culture they steal from
Old 09-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
damn i just want some custom **** i don't wanna be drippin' in bait hype beast clothes.

you're called box logo lol

and you don't have to skate to wear skate brands bro, fashion doesn't discriminate in which culture they steal from
i mean dont get me wrong idc what other ppl do, but i been skating since 99 preme(94) was strickly skate **** until maybe 2003 when they lokey disappeared(i think due to all the lawsuits possibly) but preme started coming back into the picture around 2008ish and didnt start gaining the hot hypebeast traction it got now until all these a-list celebs started wearing it around 2012ish ... same with Palace

but dont mind me yall im not hating its jus the skater in me, we used to get hated on now every culture follows our latest trends (migos,ect w/tucked in shirts, blaseblase) & yeah my name is boxlogo which may make me look like a cornball for this but whatever bro lol

edit: BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC - - - IM GON MAKE SOME PINK DOLPHIN & GUCCI IF POSSIBLE

Last edited by boxlogo; 09-04-2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:07 PM   #15
MVP

infemous's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxlogo
i mean dont get me wrong idc what other ppl do, but i been skating since 99 preme(94) was strickly skate **** until maybe 2003 when they lokey disappeared(i think due to all the lawsuits possibly) but preme started coming back into the picture around 2008ish and didnt start gaining the hot hypebeast traction it got now until all these a-list celebs started wearing it around 2012ish ... same with Palace

but dont mind me yall im not hating its jus the skater in me, we used to get hated on now every culture follows our latest trends (migos,ect w/tucked in shirts, blaseblase) & yeah my name is boxlogo which may make me look like a cornball for this but whatever bro lol

edit: BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC - - - IM GON MAKE SOME PINK DOLPHIN & GUCCI IF POSSIBLE
ha fair enough bro i get u.

i know a couple skaters who were wearing palace before everyone else and still mad at the popularity.

tbh the real lit-ness is balling shirtless lol

i just want some custom shorts and trousers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Not sure if you can use any shirt you create or if it has to be voted in first? Why would you ever buy a shirt for 5k VC when you can easily create it yourself? Looks like to me you can create a shirt but then it has to be voted into the store and then you have to buy it for 5k VC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »