Home

NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-20-2017, 01:28 AM   #185
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K18 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Platform:*
PC/Steam

Whats the bug?*
A ton of missing players when I do a fantasy draft with all the players. No Lebron, Curry, No legends except Jordan showed up once and a lot more players, maybe half of the roster is missing. i even uploaded my own roster and still having the same issues. I put no duplicates and picked out which ones i want.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?*
My League with expansion teams

How often has the bug been reproduced?*
I've done 10 drafts and its all the same

Do you have video or a picture?
No
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 02:18 AM   #186
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there a reason why on the Play Now team select screen, the colors are more faded on the right side?
Old 09-20-2017, 02:37 AM   #187
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcelts
I have the same problem online on the PS4!
exactly the delay/frame rate needs to get addressed immediately. i refuse to play any game mode and i barely tolerate mycareer but at least i can still get badges and stuff while im delayed/frame drops
Old 09-20-2017, 03:35 AM   #188
Just started!

Westbrook dunk package in MyCareer requires 60 Standing Dunk, while in-game Russ have this stat at 30...

It wouldn't matter that much, except the fact, that it makes creating Westbrook-type MyPlayer probably impossible.
I've made 6,3' slashing shootmaker PG with 175 weight and my standing dunk is at 57 at the moment, while I have 2 more "boxes" to grind in dunking (still don't know if it will give me 2 points or less in standing dunk, but I'm pretty sure it won't give me 3 that I need to get 60 in standing dunk).
So I'll probably have 59 standing dunk at most, so I won't be able to get Westbrook's dunk package... And to know it I had to spend hours grinding and some money on VC... It's not cool at all...

For me it's 2K's mistake, 'cuz I believe many players are making their MP based on real players. And signature moves are very important part of it.
It's is also frustrating that after creating new MP you can't check what stat's will he be able to get. So you have to spend a lot of VS (equals time or money) just to realise at some point, that you won't be able to get where you'd like due to stats limits... It should be as it was in 2K17 where you were able to see what your stats would look like BEFORE spending VC. This would let us create new MP (with different height for example) without loosing VC if we'll notice that it won't be (even at 99) what we hoped for.

Anyway - have you ever seen Westbrook making "standing dunk"? He's always driving, so standing dunk stat shouldn't be required to get his signature package.

So 2K please lower requirements for Westbrook dunk package and let us see future stats before spending VC.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:57 AM   #189
Rookie

OVR: 3

platform: ps4

whats the bug: lack of sweat during 12 minute quarters. Also sometimes the the audio after the halftime show says that there looking at an outside view of an arena say the screen will stay black not showing anything. And for some reason there not showing no post game show anymore. Also frame rate issues.

What mode: every mode
Old 09-20-2017, 04:25 AM   #190
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitek
Westbrook dunk package in MyCareer requires 60 Standing Dunk, while in-game Russ have this stat at 30...

It wouldn't matter that much, except the fact, that it makes creating Westbrook-type MyPlayer probably impossible.

I've made 6,3' slashing shootmaker PG with 175 weight and my standing dunk is at 57 at the moment, while I have 2 more "boxes" to grind in dunking (still don't know if it will give me 2 points or less in standing dunk, but I'm pretty sure it won't give me 3 that I need to get 60 in standing dunk).

So I'll probably have 59 standing dunk at most, so I won't be able to get Westbrook's dunk package... And to know it I had to spend hours grinding and some money on VC... It's not cool at all...

For me it's 2K's mistake, 'cuz I believe many players are making their MP based on real players. And signature moves are very important part of it.

It's is also frustrating that after creating new MP you can't check what stat's will he be able to get. So you have to spend a lot of VS (equals time or money) just to realise at some point, that you won't be able to get where you'd like due to stats limits... It should be as it was in 2K17 where you were able to see what your stats would look like BEFORE spending VC. This would let us create new MP (with different height for example) without loosing VC if we'll notice that it won't be (even at 99) what we hoped for.

Anyway - have you ever seen Westbrook making "standing dunk"? He's always driving, so standing dunk stat shouldn't be required to get his signature package.

So 2K please lower requirements for Westbrook dunk package and let us see future stats before spending VC.

For me I really don't care.

I made a 5'8 158 lbs 2-way playmaker and he has funk packages. I don't expect a 5'8 guy to dunk.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:45 AM   #191
MVP

OVR: 9

Platform: PS4

The Problem: The game has regions locked. Players from different regions can't play vs each other in none of the game modes online.

Game Mode: Every online game mode, park, PNO, Pro-Am etc. etc.

Servers are region locked just as we had the same problem in NBA 2K15!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2017, 06:51 AM   #192
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronpaul
Not sure though. Anyone here experiencing this on a regular HD TV (1080p resolution)?
Standard PS4, 1080p TV and I have the problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »