Home

Stars playing like stars

This is a discussion on Stars playing like stars within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2017, 03:11 AM   #9
Banned

realtalk0131's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stars playing like stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakaido
No, I never leave anyone open if I can help it because I know the game is about letting opponents hitting any open shots. They were all contested, and after a certain point, I just took the L every game.

But I reeeeeeeally hate playing against the warriors. Not because they're a really great team but because my teammates act even more stupid than they usually do. Draymond becomes Ray Allen because big men refuse to go anywhere near the 3pt line despite him being a decent shooter. They use to run the same set 3 times back to back where Curry would be in the corner and Draymond would be at the top of 3pt line. I can't leave Curry because the distance is too great to defend it even tho I know it's coming...
Splash!!! Every time

Sent from my SM-G925T using Operation Sports mobile app
try swiping your d pad to left every time your in defense you will see that there will never be an open man and they will change their plays from time to time. instead of pressing the "man to man play" that dont seems to work properly i just notice.peace
Old 09-29-2017, 11:56 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3

I'm coming from last gen and there I'd always edit player touches. That way, stars would get the ball lost. Is there anything similar now on 18?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-29-2017, 12:17 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 2
Stars playing like stars

Bron kills me every time I play him. I play on HOF and he is the major facilitator and he has a nice assortment of body contact layups.

He also looks to get most of his points in the paint.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 12:29 PM   #12
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I'm assuming yall are talking about MyCareer teamates? I haven't played LeBron yet, but in my experience superstars have felt deadly. Aggressive John Wall/ Westbrook are just exhausting .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 09-29-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:36 PM   #13
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm not having that problem at all!!! LOL! I've played Sota and it's pick your poison with KAT, Butler and Andrew Wiggins. Same with Toronto and DeRozen and Lowry. I'm not even attempting to play GSW yet. Stars def play like stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-29-2017, 12:43 PM   #14
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I wish I could agree. But I've been cooked by Melo, Heat LeBron, and Celtics Kyrie. There was a game I played against the Nets and Jason and K Mart burned me.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:44 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

I donīt have the problem.
LeBron is a beast, the guy is basically unguardable.
I still canīt beat the Warriors.
The big men are FINALLY a real threat, Cousins, Davis and KAT are killing me, young Shaq is as dominant as he ever was.
Nope, donīt have the problem at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarcguy
I'm coming from last gen and there I'd always edit player touches. That way, stars would get the ball lost. Is there anything similar now on 18?
Itīs still there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2017, 12:57 PM   #16
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I watched a CPU vs CPU game the other day Blazers-Mavs and Lollards went for 48 while Harrison Barnes had 39. Ive played against The Wiz and John Wall put up 30 and 10. I play with the Kings and while DeAaron Fox will eventually be a good perimeter defender, he stood no chance with Wall. Frank Mason was worse. I personally love playing against the T-Wolves just to see how they utilize their big 3. When playing against Butler he will go ISO, he will take me off the dribble and also abuse my smaller guys in the post. With KAT, his post game is sick, he will take my defenders off the dribble and will hit that 3. The last time I played them Wiggins was quiet in the 1st half. In the 3rd they went to him like 6 straight possessions and he scored 12 straight lol. I refused to double and paid the price. Hield is too small and VC is too old. Loving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »