Home

Superstar/HOF difficulty is cheesing since last update

This is a discussion on Superstar/HOF difficulty is cheesing since last update within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 05:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Superstar/HOF difficulty is cheesing since last update

Gameplay-wise, i feel 2k18 could really be the best basketball game i've played when they fix certain issues (centers getting all the rebounds, boxing out, low cpu turnovers...).

Nevertheless, the abuse of scripted scenarios in Superstar/HOF difficulty is killing me since the last patch.

Whenever you take a head start, the game will at some point decide to f*ck you over my entering an completely supernatural god mode. Offensively, they start shooting 80% and hit contested 3s all the time, not to mention they grab the all the offensive rebounds on the rare misses... Defensively, they start piling up steals and blocks while you can't score any (rare) open jumper...

If that wasn't in EVERY game, i'd be fine with it once in a while. I don't mind losing if I feel I had a chance to win.

But when you see a cpu center or PF unrealistically gliding at the speed of light to come and contest your open jumper between two cpu contested 3s, you know you're going through theses moments where you just won't score no matter what, and you will only be spanked until the game decides you can now play again.

Some people will say I just need to adjust sliders, but I do agree with some people in here that said changing sliders completely messes up with the game compared to the standard difficulty modes...

Seriously, is it too much to ask for the possibility to go back to previous setting when you play offline ? I was fine with how the gameplay felt at launch... but it seems i have to undergo every failed experiment 2K will be doing for the next few months... sigh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2017, 05:24 PM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Superstar/HOF difficulty is cheesing since last update

Please use the impressions thread...and don't bypass the swear filter.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=915815

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »