Home

Just for gameplay on the court? What is your favorite playing 2K b'ball of all time?

This is a discussion on Just for gameplay on the court? What is your favorite playing 2K b'ball of all time? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2017, 03:27 PM   #25
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just for gameplay on the court? What is your favorite playing 2K b'ball of all ti

Place 1 for me nba2k18... Never had So much fun with offline gameplay.... I can't stop playing this game...

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2017, 01:43 AM   #26
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Re: Just for gameplay on the court? What is your favorite playing 2K b'ball of all ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bruce Wayne
I still don't know why people love 2k11 when it was a cheese fest online. Anyhow, I don't have a favorite I think

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I stay as far away from online as possible so that's why I loved 2k11...I can't understand why people attempt to play online when they already know it's gone be a cheese factory.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 11-10-2017, 04:21 AM   #27
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Just gameplay wise? It honestly might be 2K18. But if we're factoring in modes and etc. It's still 2K11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 11-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #28
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
I stay as far away from online as possible so that's why I loved 2k11...I can't understand why people attempt to play online when they already know it's gone be a cheese factory.

2k11 hasn't been online for 6 years. And I don't remember that much cheese. But too long ago to remember for me. lol. Off line IMO is still amazing.
Old 11-10-2017, 09:22 AM   #29
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
2k11 hasn't been online for 6 years. And I don't remember that much cheese. But too long ago to remember for me. lol. Off line IMO is still amazing.
When I say I stay far away from online I mean, I NEVER PLAY ONLINE LOL. I play against my brother and best friend from time to time but we're sitting in the same house, side by side talking trash like the good old gaming days (Im getting old lol) and we play simulation basketball, football, baseball or whatever else we play, I don't think I can get that from playing online with 9 year olds. Just my opinion. 2K11 was a beast though but 2K18 has my soul now.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 11-10-2017, 10:15 AM   #30
Pro

TheDuggler's Arena

I don't know how you guys even remember how previous 2K games played/felt, every year has felt like an improvement in terms of raw gameplay to me. Of course by the end of each year we have discovered all the kinks and noticed the lapses in the AI, which the next cycle generally improves upon.

So for me, 2k18 feels the best in terms of on-the-sticks. Older games had better iterations of certain modes (MyPlayer/Career especially, where my per-game objectives at 2K???????) but generally the game improves each year.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:52 PM   #31
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuggler
I don't know how you guys even remember how previous 2K games played/felt, every year has felt like an improvement in terms of raw gameplay to me. Of course by the end of each year we have discovered all the kinks and noticed the lapses in the AI, which the next cycle generally improves upon.

So for me, 2k18 feels the best in terms of on-the-sticks. Older games had better iterations of certain modes (MyPlayer/Career especially, where my per-game objectives at 2K???????) but generally the game improves each year.
I kept them all. I have seasons going on in 2k11, 12 , and 13

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2017, 12:44 AM   #32
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24

agreed 100%

2K11... It's long time ago, can't exactly remember gameplay wise....but i remember, the mycareer mode was great and more realistic....i don't like the way how 2K progressed in this mode in the last editions of NBA2K...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »