Home

PS4 mycareer Error (CE-34878-0)

This is a discussion on PS4 mycareer Error (CE-34878-0) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2017, 04:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
PS4 mycareer Error (CE-34878-0)

So i received this error right after i finished my mycareer game and now every time i try to load up my mycareer file i keep getting this error.
My ps4 and game is updated, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, rebuilt the database from safe mode, deleted the file and download it from ps plus but still doesn't work so i dont know what to do anymore, I made a ticket report from 2k so all i can do is wait but I was wondering if there are other solutions? thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 mycareer Error (CE-34878-0)

Same bro! Have you find a fix? I’m stuck in the shootarounds in mycareer
Old 09-21-2017, 05:15 PM   #3
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

I had this issue this morning. I think what's happened is that your PS4 didn't get the last update properly. I did it all: reset, rebuilt database, etc.

To be clear: I could load everything in the game, but I couldn't start my next MyCareer game.

Solution: I did two things after rebuilding my database. Don't know which one solved it.
1. I skipped the game I had next and simuated to the game afterwards
2. I deleted a game from my library to make sure I had extra room on my harddrive. Just in case anyone doesn't know, whatever game you're playing, you need more space than the size of that game + the update to MAKE SURE to avoid problems.

Example: if Game X is 40gigs and you have 39 gigs on your HD and the update is 1 gig, delete AT LEAST 10 gigs worth of info off of your HD so you have room for the game, the update and any random Sony updates.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:58 PM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I had this issue this morning. I think what's happened is that your PS4 didn't get the last update properly. I did it all: reset, rebuilt database, etc.

To be clear: I could load everything in the game, but I couldn't start my next MyCareer game.

Solution: I did two things after rebuilding my database. Don't know which one solved it.
1. I skipped the game I had next and simuated to the game afterwards
2. I deleted a game from my library to make sure I had extra room on my harddrive. Just in case anyone doesn't know, whatever game you're playing, you need more space than the size of that game + the update to MAKE SURE to avoid problems.

Example: if Game X is 40gigs and you have 39 gigs on your HD and the update is 1 gig, delete AT LEAST 10 gigs worth of info off of your HD so you have room for the game, the update and any random Sony updates.
Yeah bro this didn’t work for me. I’m in the playoffs and mine crashes on the shootarounds I can’t start the game to quit or and I can’t sim because it’s in the playoffs idk what to do
Old 09-21-2017, 09:31 PM   #5
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drehale
Yeah bro this didn’t work for me. I’m in the playoffs and mine crashes on the shootarounds I can’t start the game to quit or and I can’t sim because it’s in the playoffs idk what to do
I have the exact problem! I dont know what to do as well! Help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan2xzone
I have the exact problem! I dont know what to do as well! Help!
If I ever find a solution I’ll post in here and you do the same bro, because I’m lost Idk what to do
Old 09-21-2017, 10:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Jesus 2k needs to get sued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2017, 05:50 AM   #8
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drehale
If I ever find a solution I’ll post in here and you do the same bro, because I’m lost Idk what to do

Yea I will. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »