Home

2K League NEEDS to Draft World Class 2K Players: RSG is truly the best out there

This is a discussion on 2K League NEEDS to Draft World Class 2K Players: RSG is truly the best out there within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #1
Pro

itchyroll_51's Arena

OVR: 0
2K League NEEDS to Draft World Class 2K Players: RSG is truly the best out there

The 2K draft pool will be announced soon and I believe a lot of players ruined the combine for others by stat padding. In the video below I want to show you guys how a great 2K player plays in the combine. As a bonus, I will also breakdown a motion offense that I designed specifically for the 2K league with RSG in it:

We need RSG in the league; he respects the game and never cheeses. He always aim to play world class 2k based on NBA principles. We need a player like this in the 2K league; share this, give your opinion, bring awareness to RSG. We can't have 2K league drafting the wrong players, lets help RSG get in the league !

Sam Pham
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 12:03 PM   #2
MVP

ph33's Arena

Re: 2K League NEEDS to Draft World Class 2K Players: RSG is truly the best out there

The way you said "He is a paint spammer with a low basketball IQ that doesn't respect the game" made me laugh out loud.

I like watching this though, refreshing. And you were spot on with that comment about paint spammers.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #3
Rookie

NYCDaFuture's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2K League NEEDS to Draft World Class 2K Players: RSG is truly the best out there

Good video bro, keep the grind up.. hope we all make the league..

https://Youtube.com/NYCDaFuture

https://www.tiktok.com/@nycthefuture

https://twitter.com/NYCDaFuture_

https://discord.gg/sqTtZpY
Old 02-24-2018, 03:32 PM   #4
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
The way you said "He is a paint spammer with a low basketball IQ that doesn't respect the game" made me laugh out loud.

I like watching this though, refreshing. And you were spot on with that comment about paint spammers.
Hell yes . Tired of big men only relying on that. But 2k has some overpowering standing dunk animations so they get bailed out.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 02-24-2018, 05:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Theres more of us out there like RSG. I was running point in the combine and I always focused on making the right play. Who knows how they'll pick em. If they wanna go with stat padders and cheesy pro am players then the league won't last
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2018, 05:09 PM   #6
Rookie

I also wish there was more LAN events to scout players. Online is too easy to exploit. Plus it would show who is really committed to this thing by traveling to events.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:29 PM   #7
Banned

Combine was a joke.

Took the worst aspects of walkon - randoms with no iq, and combined it with a "ima get mine" mentality of 2KLeague. Theres gonna be some bums in 2KLeague 'cause I doubt they have capacity to analyze thousands of videos to see how the stat chasers got their stats. Plenty of great players didnt get big stats 'cause they were playing within the flow of the game and made the right basketball plays. I avg'd 14pts 14 rebs 6 ast 2 blk 2 steal but some games I took 5 fga some I took 15. All luck with teammates. There was definitely hella "buddy ball" with people on mics. They got their stats by freezing out other players. Great bball...
Old 02-27-2018, 08:01 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith01
Combine was a joke.

Took the worst aspects of walkon - randoms with no iq, and combined it with a "ima get mine" mentality of 2KLeague. Theres gonna be some bums in 2KLeague 'cause I doubt they have capacity to analyze thousands of videos to see how the stat chasers got their stats. Plenty of great players didnt get big stats 'cause they were playing within the flow of the game and made the right basketball plays. I avg'd 14pts 14 rebs 6 ast 2 blk 2 steal but some games I took 5 fga some I took 15. All luck with teammates. There was definitely hella "buddy ball" with people on mics. They got their stats by freezing out other players. Great bball...
pretty much what I was thinking.

Some guy had a video of one of his combine games on youtube and another guy talked about how everyone on the team was chasing the pg around trying to get him to pass them the ball. he said his entire team was all on one side of the court. I've seen that while i was playing and i noticed I was always the odd guy out and the only guy willing to space the floor at my stats detriment. I dont know how many times I got "Good spacing" to pop up even in the half court. That usually happens on fast breaks or the 2ndary break offense.

Did i get the ball? Not really. the pg and whoever else on that strong side completely forgot about me. and because 2k's ball physics is not physics at all. i couldnt even snag the boards as much as i should coming from the weak side. but to prove i was on that weak side spreading the floor I ended up with quite a few tip jams when the ball did come off as a normal rebound.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »