Home

Your favorite, Funniest or most illogical message you’ve gotten after dropping someon

This is a discussion on Your favorite, Funniest or most illogical message you’ve gotten after dropping someon within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2018, 03:01 AM   #1
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
Your favorite, Funniest or most illogical message you’ve gotten after dropping someon

Just ran 2s in park and got some funny messages one of my faves being “1 v 1 me”. That’s especially funny because when i play comp in 2s there’s usually no double teaming or help because both players are so good. So if you give up 10/10 there’s no excuse. I put 7/7 on a guy and he sends me a message saying I’m trash so i like talkin trash so i give it back and he says 1 v 1 me? Like why dude!!? I just went 7/7 on you with no help!!

My other favorite message to get as a pure post scorer is “bruh all you did was back down your trash”

That message makes me die laughing everyone someone sends it. Lol That’s my fave of 2k18 honestly, because 100% of the dudes that send it are people who i dropped off at a disrespectful level. It’s hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2018, 08:05 AM   #2
Rookie

CBAT's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Your favorite, Funniest or most illogical message you’ve gotten after dropping so

2s is usually a ton of PnR, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-25-2018, 09:50 AM   #3
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Your favorite, Funniest or most illogical message you’ve gotten after dropping so

I think I got one in a PNO get. About "Why can't I man up and cover MJ one on one like a real man should?"
My answer... "Why can't you pass the ball or run some offense to get him open?"
Old 07-25-2018, 10:16 AM   #4
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBAT
2s is usually a ton of PnR, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually but I’m a pure post and i was playing with a two way sharps who couldn’t get his own shot so every game(9 game stream) was him running it through me until someone helped too closely to me then shooting wide open if i passed.

When i play 2s my offense is usually 1 v 1 with my teammate spaced out to the 3 allowing me to work my guy out, and just passing if the other guy helps too much. Most the time guys try not to help until i go like 4/4 then they leave my teammate wide open as a sharp because they are tired of seeing a pure post eat

Now on defense yeah we ran into all types of pick and roll cheese. Iv been telling ppl for years pure post is the most dominant offensive archetype in the game even over pure sharps. It’s the only center archetype that can be a role player and carry the team against any defense.

You wanna back up to the paint and let me shoot? Ok I’ll step in 1 step and shoot the 20 foot middy and green. You want to hold your hands up in the paint and not jump? Ok I’ll do a post step back and green. You wanna spam reach? Ok I’ll back you down until you foul or until i get you under the rim then dunk on you. You wanna double team me or help? Ok I’ll get as many assists to my pure sharp teammate as it takes before your dumb *** stops helping or double teaming.

Literally the only defense vs a good pure post is double teaming and hoping my teammate can’t shoot wide open or hoping that my own team simply doesn’t give me the ball
Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Housh123; 07-25-2018 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-25-2018, 10:17 AM   #5
MVP

I remember playing 3s on 2K16 with some pretty good randoms and we we ran a few pick and rolls, and these guys we were playing kept getting so angry because they couldn't defend it. They kept saying things like, "Man you're a 99 and can't get open without a screen, you suck!" but more explicit. I swear half of these park dudes don't know how basketball is supposed to be played, they just wanna cheese and exploit things and then act like they're so good at the game.

I was also casually playing 2s on 16 with a friend and we crushed these guys and they invited us to a party saying, "Man y'all really out here coming up with plays and s**t." We just laughed because they sounded so ridiculous and butthurt.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »