Home

NBA 2K19 Neighborhood Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Neighborhood Trailer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2018, 02:08 AM   #201
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K19 Neighborhood Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Best part of the trailer was the football
With 2K partnering up with The Golf Club and NBA Playgrounds, how about we get some Tecmo Super Bowl 2K. Now that would be competitive and fun for Esports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 03:28 PM   #202
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
With 2K partnering up with The Golf Club and NBA Playgrounds, how about we get some Tecmo Super Bowl 2K. Now that would be competitive and fun for Esports.
Any pro football game developed by Visual Concepts would get my money right now
Old 09-01-2018, 10:32 PM   #203
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Most of the neighborhood stuff doesn't anything for me. I think I only went to the 2k Zone 1-2 times last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Any pro football game developed by Visual Concepts would get my money right now
Felt like a tease with that football. Because no real reason to have a football in this basketball game.
I would fully pre-order All-Pro 2k20 right now. Sucks since I'm more of a football fan, but play basketball more because I'm not settling with the current NFL football game.

I will say this about 2k. They focused on offline first before adding on all the icing to the cake. Over the last couple of years(including this year). How much have they really added to MyLeague? The main theme of the last 2-3 years has been MyCareer and MyTeam. But there isn't much complaint from the community, because they already invested a lot of time in MyLeague to the point where it is considered one of the best Franchise modes(if not best) in all sports games.
Old 09-02-2018, 08:13 PM   #204
MVP

OVR: 0

For anyone interested in park, I was on Ronnie's stream today and was lucky enough to have him answer a few questions. It was mainly a neighborhood/mycareer stream so I only asked those types of questions (except one). Tried to get an answer on a gameplay blog for everybody, but he ended the stream. Here's what he answered:

- Clothes/accesories don't transfer between different MyPlayers (1:36:30)
- They've addressed the issue with joining friends in the neighborhood (1:40:39)
- Idea behind adding football, dodgeball, etc. (1:49:58)
- What we can expect for clothing this year (1.59:21)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/305129574

Last edited by CaVsFaN2273; 09-02-2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:19 PM   #205
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0

It's not about sim people expecting the neighborhood to be sim, honestly, they are doubling down on cut scenes in my career, doubling down on forced story lines, some people just want to jump in and play.

I don't want to get thrown into a neighborhood and run around. Even with park I don't want to wait. I had a blast with my friend on Live's one mode because we started as 70's, had fun, and got thrown straight into the action. I'm 26 and feel old too but I don't have time to run past 40 people with red dreads before getting a new shirt for my character
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »