Home

NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #1417
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Play Now Online Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Tercero
I wish I could remote myself to a lower league. I hate getting matched up with all time teams. I’ve never played with on since they put them in the game. Just kills my vibe. I like playing with actual real nba teams. Past or present. Not no goofy all time stuff. Just unrealistic man.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You know what you gotta do, Homie. Take them L's, lol!

That's one of the reasons why I finally decided to stay where I'm at. It would be nice to use the All-Time Pacers, but I would be always All-Time matchups. I'm just trying to build an All-Time Pacers team in the MyTeam mode without spending real money. NBA 2K18 did it so right. If you choose an All-Time Team, you went against another All-Time Team. If you choose a Classic Team, you went against (95% of the time) another Classic Team. The current team was probably the only real problem, because you mostly matched up against other teams in your tier which could be boring and repetitive. It was nice being able to pick a Pacers team based on my mode at the time.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:57 AM   #1418
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
You know what you gotta do, Homie. Take them L's, lol!

That's one of the reasons why I finally decided to stay where I'm at. It would be nice to use the All-Time Pacers, but I would be always All-Time matchups. I'm just trying to build an All-Time Pacers team in the MyTeam mode without spending real money. NBA 2K18 did it so right. If you choose an All-Time Team, you went against another All-Time Team. If you choose a Classic Team, you went against (95% of the time) another Classic Team. The current team was probably the only real problem, because you mostly matched up against other teams in your tier which could be boring and repetitive. It was nice being able to pick a Pacers team based on my mode at the time.
Yeah, I just unlocked T3 All Time Teams and I've tried the All-Time Hawks a couple times... was matched up with the current Magic and the 96-97 Heat. Just feels really dirty doing it, but I really want to try these teams out and see what they've got (Nique is a ton of fun.). In fact, both games were pretty close.

The first one totally shouldn't have been close, but he was one of these guys that was really pretty terrible and thus chose to stay off-ball. I just played really sloppy, but held on to win by 4. Second one was really fun. Guy seemed to be playing a somewhat sim style. Really worked the post well with Mourning and had Majerle going OFF at the beginning of the game. It was a really tough defensive struggle all game, but I started noticing how tight he was playing me on the perimeter, even Nique. So I tried Punch 45 Elbow Rip for Dominique and, wide open dunk. So I started going to it a few times down and kept getting easy looks. Was going to get to some other cutter plays, but he weirdly quit down 5 with about 3 minutes left. It kind of sucks because I was really enjoying the chess match, but that's life when you use these all-timers, I guess...
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 12-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #1419
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb625
Yeah, I just unlocked T3 All Time Teams and I've tried the All-Time Hawks a couple times... was matched up with the current Magic and the 96-97 Heat. Just feels really dirty doing it, but I really want to try these teams out and see what they've got (Nique is a ton of fun.). In fact, both games were pretty close.

The first one totally shouldn't have been close, but he was one of these guys that was really pretty terrible and thus chose to stay off-ball. I just played really sloppy, but held on to win by 4. Second one was really fun. Guy seemed to be playing a somewhat sim style. Really worked the post well with Mourning and had Majerle going OFF at the beginning of the game. It was a really tough defensive struggle all game, but I started noticing how tight he was playing me on the perimeter, even Nique. So I tried Punch 45 Elbow Rip for Dominique and, wide open dunk. So I started going to it a few times down and kept getting easy looks. Was going to get to some other cutter plays, but he weirdly quit down 5 with about 3 minutes left. It kind of sucks because I was really enjoying the chess match, but that's life when you use these all-timers, I guess...
That bugs me when people quit like that. I never quit even when I'm getting my butt handed to me. I understand it a little bit when BS happens, and I KNOW it was BS that happened in my favor. If I beating someone and something stupid happens with my opponent like missing what should have been an easy putback or layup, I start chuckling to myself and be like "I know he mad! He's about to quit".
Old 12-13-2018, 03:34 PM   #1420
Rookie

when its a one or two possession game, the player losing automatically gets a miraculous offensive rebound that defies physics to give them a second chance lol happens every close game. Rigged!
Old 12-13-2018, 03:35 PM   #1421
Rookie

The ball is like a volleyball. One deflected pass bounces 10-15 feet away lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 04:43 PM   #1422
Rookie

off ball full court press defense is stupid lol i cant dribble it up cant pass the ball up court tf am i supposed to do
Old 12-14-2018, 08:49 PM   #1423
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdotb
off ball full court press defense is stupid lol i cant dribble it up cant pass the ball up court tf am i supposed to do
Try a screen for starters. Turbo the defender into it.

Then again if you have bad lag it's not that simple to time it and the defender will get around the pick....
Old 12-15-2018, 03:06 PM   #1424
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Alright. Who was the ******* who thought it was a good idea to count the AI's fouls into the excessive foul counter?????

Just lost a game due to excessive fouls, but the AI committed the last three before I got the fourth...smh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »