Home

MyCareer Issue with Early Release Date

This is a discussion on MyCareer Issue with Early Release Date within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 08:57 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer Issue with Early Release Date

not to sound rude but the game haven't drop yet and already im seeing this type of complain/suggestion from online users. like cmon... dont flood this forum with this Myplayer, Career, Pro am or whatever online games with this none sense. somebody already crying about nerfing stuff on other thread and they just played a demo version.

again not to sound rude..but just chill and play the game your playing a fantasy game of yourself. Fantasy and realism is not in the same sentence. that includes VC also. Peace.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:40 AM   #10
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

You dismissed the logical solution; if you want more realism then wait to play the game. That's on you. Don't tell 2K to limit what we other people want to do. It's up to you to get the experience you want.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-06-2018, 09:57 AM   #11
Pro

InRodWeTrust's Arena

OVR: 5

You cant complain about it not being the real NBA since the real NBA doesnt have your player anyway. Do you also complain when teams in the game make trades that they didnt make in real life?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #12
Rookie

Chillyt200's Arena

I mean I see his point to a certain degree but all you have to do is make one player when the game comes out and one player when the season starts simple fix.

I myself like to play the game as close to the real thing as possible but I also realize it's not the real thing. Me personally I feel for 69.99 or 99.99 I should be able to make every player in the game a 99 if I want to but I love just playing the game to play. just have fun my g
Old 09-06-2018, 10:57 AM   #13

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

That still wouldn't solve your issue. Teams make trades in mycareer. Your rosters will never be accurate. Some players play well others don't. A rookie might break out late in the season, you wouldn't get those ratings unless you started your career at that later date. You have to understand, once you start this mode it's now your own little NBA universe. It's not gonna be accurate to the real NBA. If you want an accurate representation of the NBA then you have to play my league controlling all teams.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:35 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

First off everyone RELAX.

I play probably up until november in MyCareer Season and could care less about it. It was just a minor suggestion because I thought it would be a cool feature.

The sass and snarkyness in this thread is crazy!

Im not complaining, its just something I think would be cool to add in MyCareer.

I stated in my possible solution the "OPTION" for users to start their season on OPENING DAY. So IF YOU DONT WANT TO, YOU DONT HAVE TO.

Another thing, side note, if yall speaking this spicy, get your 3 and play against my squad for Stage/VC any day. Im on PSN.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:25 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyccc
I stated in my possible solution the "OPTION" for users to start their season on OPENING DAY. So IF YOU DONT WANT TO, YOU DONT HAVE TO.
Thats already in the game. However, you have to wait for opening day for it to be available...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 03:57 PM   #16
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Here's a thought. Make a temp MyPlayer to get VC but save it all, so once you like the roster, make a new one as your true MyPlayer and go from there. You wouldnt be "starting late" in terms of online because you have all that VC from the first one to upgrade with, and you now have the starting roster you like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »