Home

OS NBA 2K19 Shoe Vault - Discussion

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2K19 Shoe Vault - Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-27-2018, 04:30 PM   #937
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS NBA 2K19 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
Thanks for commenting on that for me. I’m like is he really in his feelings bc I laughed at the fact he asked for or someone asked for air max 90s to be in the game? Bro that’s laughable. I’m sorry lol... I can’t even remember the last time he wore those. Like dude can wear a headband and people will demand that 2k update rather than doing it themselves smh..

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sefolosha wears them every game. It's him doing it as a stance on his experience with police brutality, seeing as those were the sneakers he wore when the incident went down, but I guess that fact is lost on your ignorance.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-27-2018, 04:33 PM   #938
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Gotta be da' shoes

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2018, 04:34 PM   #939
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

In other news, Donovan Mitchell just revealed his signature shoe. Hope this makes it in 2K19.

https://news.adidas.com/basketball/a...4-db310dfebdfc

Old 12-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #940
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwntrl
Sefolosha wears them every game. It's him doing it as a stance on his experience with police brutality, seeing as those were the sneakers he wore when the incident went down, but I guess that fact is lost on your ignorance.

You may be the only person that took that personally.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-27-2018, 06:20 PM   #941
Rookie

Quote:
In other news, Donovan Mitchell just revealed his signature shoe. Hope this makes it in 2K19.

https://news.adidas.com/basketball/a...4-db310dfebdfc

Cmon bruh as slow as this years shoes coming in? Better luck with 2K19 or K20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2018, 06:32 PM   #942
Pro

Quote:

Wasn’t meaning to offend you dude, so don’t take it personally bc I laughed at something that was not even your post, it was a person that replied to something you said first off. Second, Just thought it was a bit of a reach imo. If that’s the case in regards to the incidents with police brutality etc. then the Lebron 15 equality PE should be added as well. Although I’m a fan of the air max 90s but just bc he’s worn them or is wearing them doesn’t mean they should be added to the game, which is only my opinion. On a side note, I don’t appreciate being called ignorant regardless if I thought 2k adding AM 90s to the game was funny. I notice a lot of the time you low key attack people for having different opinions or not understanding something you commented on and posted. I’m not gonna do the back and forth with you and bring up Brett like I’ve seen you have done with some users of this thread in the past because their opinions differ or aren’t knowledgeable of certain things. Your knowledge is appreciated by me and others in the thread but you gotta relax on personally attacking people. It’s nothing to be all up in you’re feelings about.

Old 12-27-2018, 07:14 PM   #943
Pro

rwntrl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
Wasn’t meaning to offend you dude, so don’t take it personally bc I laughed at something that was not even your post, it was a person that replied to something you said first off. Second, Just thought it was a bit of a reach imo. If that’s the case in regards to the incidents with police brutality etc. then the Lebron 15 equality PE should be added as well. Although I’m a fan of the air max 90s but just bc he’s worn them or is wearing them doesn’t mean they should be added to the game, which is only my opinion. On a side note, I don’t appreciate being called ignorant regardless if I thought 2k adding AM 90s to the game was funny. I notice a lot of the time you low key attack people for having different opinions or not understanding something you commented on and posted. I’m not gonna do the back and forth with you and bring up Brett like I’ve seen you have done with some users of this thread in the past because their opinions differ or aren’t knowledgeable of certain things. Your knowledge is appreciated by me and others in the thread but you gotta relax on personally attacking people. It’s nothing to be all up in you’re feelings about.

It's not a personal attack. It's more about actually not whining like you do, or that dude who didn't really have an idea what he was talking about, or the other dude who's been told for 3 years why things can't work the way he wants it to work. Ignorance, stupidity, and a total sense of immediate entitlement just irks me.

I asked about the specific stuff we're missing just in case devs check here, that way, they can ask the shoe brands for whatever we're missing in the game and if they can get clearance to show up in the game. Instead, some of you act like little kids and laugh at the folks who've been around the shoe thread for years now, trying to be positive and ish.

Old 12-27-2018, 08:38 PM   #944
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by micole
Cmon bruh as slow as this years shoes coming in? Better luck with 2K19 or K20
Lol... They will definitely be in 2K. Especially since Donovan is on Team 2K this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »