Home

NBA 2K19 Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 09:09 PM   #401
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K19 Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoFri
anyone played against the Knicks already? KP - if set smother onball, he'll drive past u if u dont defend him like a guard. If set moderate, he'll shoot.
I'll be careful the next time I play the Knicks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I played as the Knicks against the Kings. Had a hard time getting much offense from anyone else aside from Porzingis...which I guess is pretty realistic. I lost by 7. First half was really close. I had a great first quarter but a terrible second quarter in which the Kings come back on me. 3rd quarter they managed to expand their lead to 10 and even had the lead at 13 to start the 4th but I fought like heck in that last quarter and had a chance to put it back under 5 on several occasions but never could capitalize. Great game though. I felt the defense really mattered through the whole thing. Gameplan for me eventually became go inside to Porzingis or Kanter, if they are well guarded then kick it out for a 3. I honestly probably could've won had I played a bit harder. I had 4 different instances of shot clock violation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 09:47 PM   #402
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
anyone played against the Knicks already? KP - if set smother onball, he'll drive past u if u dont defend him like a guard. If set moderate, he'll shoot.
I'll be careful the next time I play the Knicks

Did you see my stream from yesterday, Kemba was street ball saucing me up the whole game and I was the stupid guy trying to on ball defend him with Dame Dolla lol...as Shaq would say, "I was bbq chicken" 🤣🤣🤣

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 09-13-2018, 09:52 PM   #403
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Which console has more players? Is there a way to look up the numbers?

Which console has higher quality and more diverse downloadable content? Such as rosters, sliders, rebranded teams and created teams?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
I would say that xbox has vannwolfhawk creating dope rosters but ps4 has ALOT of roster creators that mostly recreate what vannwolfhawk is doing for xbox...I'd say you're in good hands as far as rosters either way. Timsmooth also does a great job with rosters for the ps4 side. As far as sliders, it's a billion of those on both consoles.

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 09-13-2018, 09:54 PM   #404
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
Giannis dropped 60 on me (12 min). My entire focus was on him and he went around, over, and through everybody. Somehow he could run directly under the rim and they could pass through traffic and despite me double teaming on the catch he'd catch elevate and score before my players could even react. If he got a defensive rebound he'd burst out and have an immediate numbers advantage. Stars are no joke. I could stay in front of everyone else and no one shot a high percentage except Giannis. He made my defenders look like kids at his basketball camp.
Why does everybody keep scaring me from playing against the Bucks?!?!? I swear when I play random play now games I speed up when I get close to the Bucks on the team picker screen.

~Koosa1027~
Old 09-13-2018, 10:11 PM   #405
Pro

JoFri's Arena

NBA 2K19 Available Now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Did you see my stream from yesterday, Kemba was street ball saucing me up the whole game and I was the stupid guy trying to on ball defend him with Dame Dolla lol...as Shaq would say, "I was bbq chicken" 🤣🤣🤣

~Koosa1027~

I'm so sorry, havent been able to keeping up with technology. I'm lost with how to even get there or be at the live SIM hangout (I suppose time zone differences play a part).

I'll give it a try when I got time. For now, youtube & giphy are my friends.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 10:13 PM   #406
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
I'm so sorry, havent been able to keeping up with technology. I'm lost with how to even get there or be at the live SIM hangout (I suppose time zone differences play a part).

I'll give it a try when I got time. For now, youtube & giphy are my friends.

I was live streaming on youtube, I posted the link on here so it might be a few pages back now. What time zone are you in??

~Koosa1027~
Old 09-13-2018, 11:57 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just have to vent but the computer stole a 20 point lead from me in the fourth, i was missing so many wide open shots and they were scoring whenever they felt like off of alley oop throws i cant really stop because of lack of collision detection for me and excess collision detection for them whenever they want it. Couldnt hit any free throws... called timeouts... nothing can stop the cpu when they want it. Clutch factor is still there lol. one of the worst cases of clutch factors ive seen since i started playing 2k7. man, as much as i hate it, still feels better than anytime the computers did the same last year in 2k18 :P I'm in a weird state of psychological limbo where i feel so cheated but dont quite hate the game. Must be the honeymoon faze, if this had happened to me in a few weeks, might have given up on the game lol
Old 09-14-2018, 12:04 AM   #408
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Well when Isiah Thomas is guarding Westbrook 1 on 1, I dont care what play is called, or rather or not there is a pick. He should be able to abuse him one on one every single time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Well, maybe you just suck, because I played the nuggets and abused Thomas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »