Home

NBA 2K19 Preview: What's Hot, What's Not

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Preview: What's Hot, What's Not within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2018, 09:55 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Kobe Bryant guest commentary is actually really good this year. *But you can tell he did all this last year.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Preview: What's Hot, What's Not

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickythumbs
My tea m is awesome. *BUT. * Forcing you to play online *to unlocking ck the auction house is nonsense *, it a joke I don't play online *but I cant but and sell players unless I do , I can't win so I am burning contracts *for nothing this big joke *, really no happy but , the rest of it is superb*
Totally agree. I enjoy the 2k games but I'm not very good and I don't have a ton of free time to play. I got into some MyTeam on 2k18 so I figured I would get the anniversary edition and have a little MT to spend at the auction house. But this requirement to WIN two online games is absurd. I hate playing online and have no desire. I don't mind playing in a couple, but requiring a win out of everybody is not right. In the myteam blog they even pointed out all the robust features for offline players to play, making it sound like single players could have a ball with this mode. I live in a rural area with spotty internet so online is never fun. No way I would have bought the anniversary edition had I known
Old 09-09-2018, 12:56 PM   #19
Just started!

The 100k VC was not working properly and it did not use. My VC correctly . I could of waited and bought 200k for 50$ , maybe then I would of had the right amount .*
When it comes to the game play , it is improved with graphics and style *however the defense needs patched . A lock down defender should not have 12 steals and 6 block a in one game .*
the servers are horrible . The waiting time for one Jordan Rec center game might be more then 25 min if your lucky it loads up at all . This is externally disappointing because who wants to lag on the park all day !?!? If the servers do not get better this game is a bust .*
Old 09-09-2018, 07:07 PM   #20
Rookie

Aside for the server issue. Has anyone encountered any region lock issues with this year's version of 2k?
Old 09-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #21
Just started!

Honestly as someone who plays a lot of play now online this game is terrible, I played more than 20 games and yes the D is improved a lot but they made the offense so OP. I played one game and some guy hit 8/10 3s with James worthy, Lonzo hits 3s at a consistent rate, Giannis hits 3s like it’s nothing, Thon maker gets green lights like he’s Steph. Overall my impressions of the game are great defense terrible and I do mean terrible logic and IQ as far as play now goes anyone who’s willing to shoot 3s with someone who obviously can’t should not be rewarded. So basically 2k has decided that any mode that isn’t pay to play they won’t focus on it nor will they make it realistic, I was waiting for a patch but I doubt we get one since we aren’t buying VC left and right smh sad day for 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 06:20 AM   #22
Just started!

I've tried its free Prelude version on PS4 and it looks amazing
Old 09-11-2018, 12:17 AM   #23
Rookie

I don't even know much about basketball and I don't like the NBA but I bought this game because they actually care about career mode and they let you create teams. I am so sick of EA and their contempt for offline modes I wish 2k could make more sports games.*

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »