Home

Honest hour. Have you guys seen this online before?

This is a discussion on Honest hour. Have you guys seen this online before? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2018, 09:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Honest hour. Have you guys seen this online before?

I was playing someone online and play now and this was probably the worst defender or the worst thing I've ever seen in an online game and I been playing online since 2002. and No I'm not salty I was causing this guy to make stupid mistakes....he got mad.

He pushed a button or did something to make my ball handler get held. where I couldn't even move left or right or even dribble. all I could do was pass.

I didn't know holding was a legal move in the NBA??? I think if you hold a ball handler it's a foul? it didn't get called

and he only started doing this cause he was uptight on my wingmen so I dribbled to the rim. with my ball handler so he pulled this. I couldn't move.

Let's be honest have you ever seen this online before?

I was just looking for a good strategic fight and I got someone making a game laggy button presses unresponsive with precision. It was the most frustrating I've played.....cause he was cheating.

Last edited by JulianjFS; 09-11-2018 at 09:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 10:00 PM   #2
Rookie

hurricane83's Arena

Re: Honest hour. Have you guys seen this online before?

Probably using the B or O button mechanic where it nudges up on the ball handler and puts them in an animation that favors the defense. I’ve come to understand you’re going to find all types of non basketball tactics that put u as the offensive player at a disadvantage this year in the name of defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2018, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

This wasn't a nudge....He was holding me. I couldn't move left or right. the B mechanic only is supposed to drive you back I was trying to move either left or right or dribble out of the nudge and I couldn't.....only pass and he had some kind of lag system where even my passes were laggy.........don't blame the game.......I could handle a nudge or B mechanic I'd just dribble out of it.

the freedom of movement was gone. Don't you understand.....The nudge only knocks you back this guy was straight up holding me.........

and i couldn't step back or nothing no dribbling no moving left or right just a straight up frozen position I feel like going back to play now and recording my game so people could see this.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:36 PM   #4
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

He was holding LT and pushed up on you. To get loose pump fake, do a swim move by flicking the RS, Hold RT and try to sprint out or hold LT to go into the protect animation and spin out of it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-12-2018, 02:53 AM   #5
Rookie

I feel like what you're describing is a glitch. You should definitely try to record it next time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »