Home

2k19 is a great game but it isn’t fun at all

This is a discussion on 2k19 is a great game but it isn’t fun at all within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2018, 12:55 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: 2k19 is a great game but it isn’t fun at all

Sadly im in a similar boat. Game feels generic no matter who I play. I know there is a million things in the game but I dont see it vs the cpu.

If it wasnt for the reaction time and crazy things under the rim, i dont think the cpu could compete. Ive been tweaking the sliders(trying others) for a week now and nothing fixes the gameplay.

Slow animations for no reason. invisible walls my players hit on a regular. Good defense equals auto bucket from cpu.

My issue isnt losing. Its how the cpu competes on any difficulty. Its not even close to bball.

I can see what improvements are made but the cons outweigh the pros at the moment.
Cant imagine what yall are going through online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 01:11 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitfan4life1993
The 2k community makes me hate playing this game online
I think its more of the 2k youtubers that are cancerous. You see people with titles like ‘ZOMFG NEW 2K inVIsiBLe gLItcH’ then everyone wants to do the same thing. They are really the ones that lead the sheep to follow their footsteps and to be like them. Heck i even remember when the game wasnt even released yet and people were already making videos of which the best builds are which is total bull**** how tf can you tell what the best build is when you havent even played the game enough to know its even good. This is why i hate every 2k youtuber
Old 10-05-2018, 07:12 AM   #67
Just started!

Why did they take away the Pro-Am Random walk on.

When I first started this game up I almost immediately quit because the Pro-Am Building was premade team only. A total WTF.

So I find the Rec Center. And was like Ok, Cool...

This place is horrible. Every walk-on team I join with are all kids who think they are playing NBA Jam, or "First Game" and we get paired up against Pro's and Pre Made Troll teams. Last night was the last straw. I played an entire team of 3 Pt Trolls. They didn't take ONE 2pt shot. Impossible to Defend or slow down.

I've spent countless hours on 17 and 18 not because I want 99, but because It was was. This **** absolutely, sucks.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:42 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
I think its more of the 2k youtubers that are cancerous. You see people with titles like ‘ZOMFG NEW 2K inVIsiBLe gLItcH’ then everyone wants to do the same thing. They are really the ones that lead the sheep to follow their footsteps and to be like them. Heck i even remember when the game wasnt even released yet and people were already making videos of which the best builds are which is total bull**** how tf can you tell what the best build is when you havent even played the game enough to know its even good. This is why i hate every 2k youtuber
Facts...........
Old 10-07-2018, 01:11 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 7

Everyone crying the game is fine. Just a lil overboard with the steals. Ya complained about blow bys last year. Complained about the game being to easy to beat on hall of fame. Now that they juiced up HOF difficulty it's unreal. I admit it is, but you can adjust the sliders to how you want it. Then ya make a thread about not bashing 2k when it's clear that everyone who post is.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity
Everyone crying the game is fine. Just a lil overboard with the steals. Ya complained about blow bys last year. Complained about the game being to easy to beat on hall of fame. Now that they juiced up HOF difficulty it's unreal. I admit it is, but you can adjust the sliders to how you want it. Then ya make a thread about not bashing 2k when it's clear that everyone who post is.

I meant to post this in another thread my bad.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity

Basically

Every year its something new. It's a game. It's never going to be perfect. Nothing is. No game ever is

Do I see alot of stupid stuff online? Yeah. I just shrug it off and keep playing. If it bothered me that much, I would simply quit playing lol

Pretty simple

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 01:24 PM   #72
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Basically

Every year its something new. It's a game. It's never going to be perfect. Nothing is. No game ever is

Do I see alot of stupid stuff online? Yeah. I just shrug it off and keep playing. If it bothered me that much, I would simply quit playing lol

Pretty simple

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Facts... This is one of the best 2ks released to me. The balance between offense and defense is what makes the game standout to me. It's nothing like last year where I could blow by you with Markeiff Morris or a pure strech four off the dribble. and you can finally steal the ball unlike last year where it was rare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »