Home

Can we start a black list of park / pro am players to never run with

This is a discussion on Can we start a black list of park / pro am players to never run with within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 04:26 PM   #9
MVP

kinsmen7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can we start a black list of park / pro am players to never run with

I always wish that threads like this included a voice clip of the OP whining about how everyone sucks. It's a crying shame that everyone isn't amazing at this game.

That's the world I want to live in.

Old 02-21-2019, 04:39 PM   #10
Pro

when this kid started commenting in the "competitive gaming" i already know that he's trolling. ust be one of the tope gamers in the world huh?
Old 02-21-2019, 05:11 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Hold on. Let me add my name to the list...

ForRightNow76 (XB1) - Uses Broadcast camera.
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 05:12 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
So according to this article (http://www.vgchartz.com/article/3932...eek-at-retail/), 2K was estimated to have sold 1.23 million copies at retail in the first week. That doesn't include digital sales or any sales made after the first week. So we can safely assume that number is quite a bit bigger, if not significantly bigger. But we'll just go with that number anyways.

So now, let's just say that a third of the people who play 2K play the park/pro am at least occasionally. And now, let's assume that out of every 40 of those players, 1 of them is a bad teammate (1:40 or 2.5%). These are all just guesses, but reasonable ones, I would argue.

That means that this list would contain 10,250 names. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to go through and cross check that many names before every park/pro am game. The point is, you're probably better off just letting it go and playing the next game.
Nah more like 90% are trash
Old 02-21-2019, 05:13 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
Wow. You really are something.

A list of bad players according to who? You?

No wonder the 2k 'community' is considered one of the worst in gaming.
Do yourself a favor and add those gamertags as friends, run Rec with them, and then come back here and say it's just me. O wait but most of ya'll just PNOers or WNBA fans who like commenting on pro-am lmao.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:15 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom911e
when this kid started commenting in the "competitive gaming" i already know that he's trolling. ust be one of the tope gamers in the world huh?
Truth ain't trollin' kid. If you'd like to dispute my points in that thread, feel free to.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:17 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iasounis
Wow. You really are something.

A list of bad players according to who? You?

No wonder the 2k 'community' is considered one of the worst in gaming.
I agree the 2k community online is one of the worst in gaming. But not because players like me, it's because of low iq players / overall scummy ppl and then they have people like you defending them when something is done to warn other gamers about them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2019, 05:25 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
So according to this article (http://www.vgchartz.com/article/3932...eek-at-retail/), 2K was estimated to have sold 1.23 million copies at retail in the first week. That doesn't include digital sales or any sales made after the first week. So we can safely assume that number is quite a bit bigger, if not significantly bigger. But we'll just go with that number anyways.

So now, let's just say that a third of the people who play 2K play the park/pro am at least occasionally. And now, let's assume that out of every 40 of those players, 1 of them is a bad teammate (1:40 or 2.5%). These are all just guesses, but reasonable ones, I would argue.

That means that this list would contain 10,250 names. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to go through and cross check that many names before every park/pro am game. The point is, you're probably better off just letting it go and playing the next game.
It wouldn't be 10k names because it wouldn't be every player. These are the worst of the worst players. Requirements = trolling games, throwing games, non stop buddy balling for no reason when they suck, extreeeemely low iq, liabilities on offense and defense, team cancers, net negatives. NBA Comparisons = Carmelo Anthony, Monta Ellis, Andrew Bynum, Dwight Howard.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »